Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Super soil Question...

I have had wonderful success using this method exactly as gbd has instructed.
I’d like to take this opportunity the give a heartfelt thank you to gbd, the great enabler.
Best regards, cheers! Happy Holidays

I have had wonderful success using this method exactly as gbd has instructed.
I’d like to take this opportunity the give a heartfelt thank you to gbd, the great enabler.
Best regards, cheers! Happy Holidays

Glad to hear of your succeses! Green vibes your way brother!

:pass:

I'm about to use @gbd super soil and I have a bag of fox farm strawberry fields that I want to use with it. Does anyone know if strawberry fields is to hot for this or it'll be fine?

I'm about to use @gbd super soil and I have a bag of fox farm strawberry fields that I want to use with it. Does anyone know if strawberry fields is to hot for this or it'll be fine?

Hey bud, I've be er seen that soil before, but being that it is designed for flowering plants it may be too strong for autos when mixed with the super soil amendments. Have you ran that soil with autos before?

No I haven't tried it, I got it free from the local hydro store and didn't know what to do with it. Flowering soil didn't click that it might be already strong enough for flower. Coco it is then. Thanks

Hey bud, I've be er seen that soil before, but being that it is designed for flowering plants it may be too strong for autos when mixed with the super soil amendments. Have you ran that soil with autos before?

Back