Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
Put this info together earlier for a reply to a post and thought it might come in as some use to someone, please feel free to correct any info or add anything i may have missed.

Small (40cm/16"-55cm/22")
  • Deep Blue C
  • 24C
  • Sour Crack
  • Toof Decay

Medium (60cm/24"-80cm/31")
  • Auto Triangle Kush
  • Sour Bubblin Crack
  • Sour Hound
  • Auto Blues
  • Tyrone Special
  • Supernatural OG

Large (85cm/33"+)
  • Chem City Blues
  • Chemdogging
  • Fantasmo Express
  • Hubbabubbasmelloscope
  • Ripley's OG
  • S.O.D.K
  • Sour Bubbly
  • White Train
  • Walter White

Minimum recommended pot size.

Small - 6L square pot or 3L Air-Pot
Medium - 11L square pot or 6L Air-Pot
Large - 11L + square pot or 10L + Air-Pot

Last edited by a moderator:
Very handy write up, printed and filed in the Mephisto gambado folder........ :slap:

All breeders should have an easy overview chart like that.....
2cents.gif

Thanks for the slaps and kind comments guys, hope this info will be of help to some members who are not sure what strains to get for their space, this info is already out there in the forum, mephisto shop and catalogue just seemed more accessible to get it all in one place.

Happy Growing All
:pass:

This seemed like a good thread to ask this question. Maybe it's an over simplified
Question because there are different pheno's in each strain and a ton of variables....
But, with that said. All things being equal...what is the largest contributor to bud mass
And maturation....lighting (watts per sq. ft), nutrients, or container size...
I realize all of these contribute...and synergisticly but, does one have a larger influence
On final bud mass....thank!

I think you answered your own question.......if one variable is "off", then it affects the other variables, so trying to single out any one factor or variable is IMHO a futile effort.

Last edited:
Back