New Grower Mephisto Sour Crack in 1 oz shot glass (one newbie, one experienced grower)

A couple Growers

Good People Smoke Marijuana
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lots of pot
Hi all,
We created a intro post over in the live stoners thread. We are two growers, one of whom has grown mephisto before and one who has never grow at all.

Since we live in how you say, a ass backwards place, we are doing a grow in a shot glass to start for fun and get the one grower in to growing.

We are doing:
Soil: Promix BX
Nutrients: Jobes all purpose organic fertilizer
Seed: Mephisto Genetics sour crack
Germination date: 6, September, 2017
Light: We will be using a single 23 watt spiral cfl for this grow

We will update with photos in a few minutes. Thanks for checking us out

Last edited:
Here's photos.
The shot glass (it says "I'm stoned not stupid" which we thought was appropriate)
QzjQjkP.jpg

Mephisto genetics sour crack seed in paper towel,
hQbPWFW.jpg

This should be interesting, I usually can't be bothered with too small pots. Tried it once and realized it would take way to much time to water. Plant got root bound water poured in slow was the main issue.

Should join the grow battle even as a newbie will be awesome to see this thing if it gets to harvest i bet it will look super cute!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This should be interesting, I usually can't be bothered with too small pots. Tried it once and realized it would take way to much time to water. Plant got root bound water poured in slow was the main issue.
Thanks! We appreciate it! We figure its gonna be a small plant but its also a good way to get the other person into growing. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks for dropping by.
Should join the grow battle even as a newbie will be awesome to see this thing if it gets to harvest i bet it will look super cute!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That is a great idea! Can you send me a link please? And yes, it is going to be really cute. We are aiming for 1 gram, enough for a single joint.

Hi all,
We missed taking pictures (actually just one of us *COUGH COUGH*) so today is day 2. Given about 5 ml of h2o and is moist but not soaked.
Vs6N2f6.jpg

We do shot glass grows over on Grass City Forums all the time lol

Here’s my girl currently

f5713a5cd93ca780d524b48e85b58f4c.jpg

Just topped her.

They grow very very slow in small containers.

Allot of my friends over there actually trim their roots to stunt the plants and keep them small :)

It’s kinda fun! Rly neat what you can do with VERY VERY little water and a couple DROPS of nutes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back