Grow Mediums Mephisto Soil Amendment+Recharge+Mammoth P?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
AMS White Widow XTRM, AMS Cheese, AMS Ganja Dwarf
I would like to hear from others using the GBD/Mephisto soil amendment as to what if any other additives you are using. I am using it for first time with Roots Organics Original under HPS lights. I noticed some others using it were adding Recharge once a week so I am going to start that (my girls are 2-3 weeks old). I was wondering if I could also add Mammoth P and if so at what age I should start it, how often do I give it, and at what strength? Also, do I need to add anything else to balance nutrients if I use Mammoth P (and Recharge) with this medium? Any different reccomendations on additives to use with the soil amendment? @Cotton46 @Ripper I think you two are using the soil amendment? Any advice?

I would like to hear from others using the GBD/Mephisto soil amendment as to what if any other additives you are using. I am using it for first time with Roots Organics Original under HPS lights. I noticed some others using it were adding Recharge once a week so I am going to start that (my girls are 2-3 weeks old). I was wondering if I could also add Mammoth P and if so at what age I should start it, how often do I give it, and at what strength? Also, do I need to add anything else to balance nutrients if I use Mammoth P (and Recharge) with this medium? Any different reccomendations on additives to use with the soil amendment? @Cotton46 @Ripper I think you two are using the soil amendment? Any advice?
My Bluetoof is in a 1liter pot with bottom half GBD and roots original then top half Roots Original
I've used recharge every other week after the first 3 weeks I've not used Mammoth P at all with this one
After the first 3-4 weeks I mix medicino calmag in all my water I give her up to today and will untill harvest I've only used distilled water
Then when she was 35-40 days I give her mega Crop and then this week Mega Crop and sweet candy and so far she's doing good she has got some Nute burn but still kicking ass I hope this helps
Recharge 1tsp per gallon
Calmag 3mills 100-200ppm per gallon
Mega Crop 2g per gallon
Sweet candy 1/2 tsp per gallon
IMG_20180216_173140.jpg

I'm doing a journal now with GBD and just distilled water gonna see how it goes ✌️

I use it in fact I have 17 plants in it now and 3 are photos. I use recharge once every 10 days (top fed) and at week 5 I filled the top of my pots with organic worm castings. I also use store bought distilled water

I have it in my solo as well same feeds as the Bluetoof and prepped 2more pots today just trying to make my mind up what to grow lol

I have some Megacrop (sample), but point of Mephisto amended soil was to do water only and make things less labor intensive.

I have some Megacrop (sample), but point of Mephisto amended soil was to do water only and make things less labor intensive.
I only used the Mega Crop just out of curiosity to see How they would take it. That's why I'm doing a couple with it and just gonna use distilled water I will probably use medicino calmag but other than that I want to see how it does alone .

Sorry to bother again @Cotton46 and @Ripper but when you mix up the recharge and feed is it a normal watering or less than a normal watering ? Also, can I use my usual half distilled half well water which typically pH's at around 6.4 to 6.7 or should I just use distilled water? Getting ready to mix some up to feed to the girls.

Sorry to bother again @Cotton46 and @Ripper but when you mix up the recharge and feed is it a normal watering or less than a normal watering ? Also, can I use my usual half distilled half well water which typically pH's at around 6.4 to 6.7 or should I just use distilled water? Getting ready to mix some up to feed to the girls.
Normal feeding and as long as your ph is solid then use your mix

I feed like I was taught lol@ripper
I just sprinkle a tsp of recharge over top my soil and then water over it and if I use calmag I adjust my ppm with it first to 120-150ish to 200 then mix any nutes and I only use distilled water and I put a tsp of recharge on my soil once a week before a water

Back