Mephisto or Dutch passion?

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I wanted to buy a couple of seeds because of the 420 promotions. However, I am having trouble to decide between buying from Dutch Passion 1+1 free or waiting for Mephisto 420 sale.

I like mostly heady strains as I use it to fuel ideas and explore my conciousness, so I think Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise or euphoria should fit the bill. However, everyone is talking about Mephisto . I currenty have a chemdogging and a stunted Sour Stomper (grown in same conditions), so I do not know yet the quality. From what I see, even though most people love Mephisto, they have mostly narcotic/body strains,. Would you say that is accurate? If I want a head high which one would you recommend?

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to buy a couple of seeds because of the 420 promotions. However, I am having trouble to decide between buying from Dutch Passion 1+1 free or waiting for Mephisto 420 sale.

I like mostly heady strains as I use it to fuel ideas and explore my conciousness, so I think Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise or euphoria should fit the bill. However, everyone is talking about Mephisto . I currenty have a chemdogging and a stunted Sour Stomper (grown in same conditions), so I do not know yet the quality. From what I see, even though most people love Mephisto, they have mostly narcotic/body strains,. Would you say that is accurate? If I want a head high which one would you recommend?

Thanks a lot!
Well I hope you didnt wait for the mephisto sale, 3 months and still waiting lol

Back