Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - March 28th

I was able to get to check out with the Chemdogging on Seedsman for US delivery. It was going to be $8 for insurance and $8 for shipping. I didn't know for sure if they would come in breeder packs or repackaged to try through customs. With having to pull from savings to get today's drop, I decided to wait for US release for it.

I was unsure if I wanted/needed more beans. But was still able to grab 2 packs 20 minutes after the hour...

Last edited:
Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
Illuminauto #53 - El Chemi Kiwi - 5

Illuminauto #53 - El Chemi Kiwi51$40.00
Illuminauto #52 - Double Smile - 5

Illuminauto #52 - Double Smile51$40.00
Illuminauto #51 - Marley's Grin - 5

Illuminauto #51 - Marley's Grin51$40.00
Illuminauto #50 - Strawbba the Hutt - 5

Illuminauto #50 - Strawbba the Hutt51$40.00
Illuminauto #49 - Grappa - 5

Illuminauto #49 - Grappa51$40.00

Got the 1st 5 now for the other ones missed last years drop

While all the new ones sound good, I am particularly excited about the El Chemi Kiwi. I am a big fan of both parents and think it will be a great combo! It will be first of the group to get popped. I still have many from last years drop I didn't get to yet. I've only gotten to grow the Pinot Noir and 50 Shades so far. But with new growing style (perpetual smaller pots more frequently) I will burn through them before too long. I've been making progress trying many from the standard catalogue.

Man....lol I put off a building evacuation and was in panic at 3:00. It's 11:53 and they are all still in stock!! LOL since these don't to go to the seedbanks, they must have had a lot!

Man....lol I put off a building evacuation and was in panic at 3:00. It's 11:53 and they are all still in stock!! LOL since these don't to go to the seedbanks, they must have had a lot!

There was a fair amount of stock, more so then some of the other restocks. Any strains that didnt sell out will be rotated into the weekly drops.

I’m willing to pay one of my arms for chemdoggin but I don’t see it on the seedsman US site. Or any Mephisto strain for that matter.

edit I can’t even buy the three pack from the Europe seedsman page.

how does an American obtain chemdogging? Please.It was the coolest weirdest smelling strain of my entire life and I loved it!
I got chemdogging as a freebie with my first order (a while back)

The kiwi line is based on an incredible standout f1 selection of sour stomper x Cdlc that demonstrates the best of both parents with a tropical twist. It has the tall, upright strucuture and low leaf content of the ss and the dense flowers and stacked golf all flower morphology of the Cdlc. Similar to both parents there is a nice blend of purple and green flowers.

Back