Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - March 28th

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Farm Friends,

Big Announcement for our World Wide and EU customers. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Seedmans to be our sole distributor for the EU and WW regions. They are open for business and have their first wave of stock listed now. They will continue to receive new restocks over the coming weeks/months, and we will continue to update you with the latest info.

Seedsman Strains
  • -Samsquanch OG
  • -Northern Cheese Haze
  • -Hubbabubbahaze
  • -Super Orange Haze
  • -Chemdogging

The first round of 2022 Illuminautos is here!

The Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos Secret Society Strains are a collection of highly anticipated new crosses between our lines. We use them as a test bed to find the best strains to add in to our main catalogue. These are cheaper than our main catalogue items, but please note the majority are untested, besides our usual germination and quality control tests.

Available in 5 or 10 Packs. Standard freebie tiers apply.

Illuminauto #49 - Grappa - Double Grape x Forum Stomper

Illuminauto #50 - Strawbba the Hutt - Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker

Illuminauto #51 - Marley's Grin - SODK x Mango Smile

Illuminauto #52 - Double Smile - Double Grape x Mango Smile

Illuminauto #53 - El Chemi Kiwi - Creme De La Chem x Sour Stomper - Kiwi Lime

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 28th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

-The UK store opens - Monday, March 28th @ 12 PM GMT

-The Canada store opens - Monday, March 28th @ 12 PM EST

Last edited:
Big Announcement for our World Wide and EU customers. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Seedmans to be our sole distributor for the EU and WW regions. They are open for business and have their first wave of stock listed now. They will continue to receive new restocks over the coming weeks/months, and we will continue to update you with the latest info.
giphy.gif

OK, So Seedsman ships to US don't they? Does that mean I can order Chemdogging right now? :eek:

Hello Farm Friends,

Seedsman Strains
  • -Samsquanch OG
  • -Northern Cheese Haze
  • -Hubbabubbahaze
  • -Super Orange Haze
  • -Chemdogging

The first round of 2022 Illuminautos is here!

The Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos Secret Society Strains are a collection of highly anticipated new crosses between our lines. We use them as a test bed to find the best strains to add in to our main catalogue. These are cheaper than our main catalogue items, but please note the majority are untested, besides our usual germination and quality control tests.

Available in 5 or 10 Packs. Standard freebie tiers apply.

Illuminauto #49 - Grappa - Double Grape x Forum Stomper

Illuminauto #50 - Strawbba the Hutt - Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker

Illuminauto #51 - Marley's Grin - SODK x Mango Smile

Illuminauto #52 - Double Smile - Double Grape x Mango Smile

Illuminauto #53 - El Chemi Kiwi - Creme De La Chem x Sour Stomper - Kiwi Lime

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 28th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

-The UK store opens - Monday, March 28th @ 12 PM GMT

-The Canada store opens - Monday, March 28th @ 12 PM EST
I don’t see any Mephisto in stock on seedsman for America

I don’t see any Mephisto in stock on seedsman for America

They are using Seedsman to distribute in Europe. They are selling to us direct in US. So under US store is our release this week. You can order any of those strains direct from Seedsman in US but your looking at around $15 or so for shipping and insurance and it will take about a month or so from what I've read.

Sorry if this is a dumb question or been covered before but what is the difference between an illuminauto vs. a standard freebie cross?

They are using Seedsman to distribute in Europe. They are selling to us direct in US. So under US store is our release this week. You can order any of those strains direct from Seedsman in US but your looking at around $15 or so for shipping and insurance and it will take about a month or so from what I've read.
I’m willing to pay one of my arms for chemdoggin but I don’t see it on the seedsman US site. Or any Mephisto strain for that matter.

edit I can’t even buy the three pack from the Europe seedsman page.

how does an American obtain chemdogging? Please.It was the coolest weirdest smelling strain of my entire life and I loved it!

Last edited:
I’m willing to pay one of my arms for chemdoggin but I don’t see it on the seedsman US site. Or any Mephisto strain for that matter.

how does an American obtain chemdogging? Please.It was the coolest weirdest smelling strain of my entire life and I loved it!
Like the vast majority of the strains the company has developed and offered, the seeds may simply not be purchasable anywhere currently, with only a limited selection of strains being cultivated at any one time. For example, I'd like to purchase White Crack seeds.

Sorry if this is a dumb question or been covered before but what is the difference between an illuminauto vs. a standard freebie cross?

I believe the difference is you know what you are getting, and they give it a cool name (Strawbba the Hutt!!!). But otherwise yes, similar to the freebies, but still a good deal cheaper than the other lines.

In my case I love Mango Smile, so I am excited to see two new crosses with it. I will definitely check both of them out and probably also some Strawbba the Hutt.

All originals will be restocked in 2022, we are about half way through. Should see it in a few months.

Back