Indoor Mephisto GWK (Grape Walker Kush) & AvT (Alien vs Triangle)

A quick update, looking like 6/6 of the

A quick update on the current run, 5/6 are above soil. Looking like one of the GWK's is not going to make it - a replacement bean has been dropped just in case. I'll start posting pics this coming week.

And a final update on the previous run. The DP Glueberry's dry weight is in, tipping the scales at 202gr (155gr of solid flower and 47gr of popcorn), + and additional 25gr of sugar leaf.

From my limited experience, this DP is overwhelming a personal best.

The first run in my 2x4 tent with QB's resulted in ~340gr off of 4 plants at approximately 1.85gr/watt.

As always, some pics!
View attachment 1028030 View attachment 1028031 View attachment 1028032 View attachment 1028033 View attachment 1028036

That is an incredible haul @TheArchitect !! I almost pulled the pin on some DP Glueberry seeds after seeing your plant. Some real fire nugs you have there. I just ordered some DP CBD seeds and threw in some Auto Brooklyn Sunrise seeds as well. I didn’t need them but if I’m going to spend the money for shipping I might as well, they were a decent price. I’m flushing plants now and my GWK will be up first for chopping. It’s not a monster but she has some quality nugs on her. You will do well with them.

That is an incredible haul @TheArchitect !! I almost pulled the pin on some DP Glueberry seeds after seeing your plant. Some real fire nugs you have there. I just ordered some DP CBD seeds and threw in some Auto Brooklyn Sunrise seeds as well. I didn’t need them but if I’m going to spend the money for shipping I might as well, they were a decent price. I’m flushing plants now and my GWK will be up first for chopping. It’s not a monster but she has some quality nugs on her. You will do well with them.

Hahaha, that shipping rationale is what I use each and everytime. Love it.

Thanks man, appreciate the compliment.

Looking forward to seeing how your GWK's turn out!

6 above soil, I'm convinced the germ error dry spell has had some impact on a couple.

This is an AVT, cotyledons present, no sign of serrated leaves.
IMG_20190315_125337.jpg

The other AVT, again a very elongated atypical serrated leaf structure.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190315125423262.jpg

And a GWK, had a hard time shedding its shell - witnessed in the damaged cotyledon. Also some of the smallest serrated's I've ever seen. She's definitely made a little progress though.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190315125432074_COVER.jpg

The remainder all look happy, healthy and relatively typical at this stage.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190315125527828.jpg

Beans hit water on the 5th, ~18hr soak and into paper towels. Both GWK's have dropped tails <48hrs.

On a different note...
Cut my last DP Glueberry tonight.
View attachment 1025614 View attachment 1025616

Some stats-
83 days from seed to harvest.
Grown in 5gal smart pots with a soil hybrid.
700gr total wet weight - 500gr of rock solid colas and 200gr of smaller popcorn nuggets.
Expecting an 80-83% reduction post dry, or the equivalent of ~4.75 zips.

First indoor grow is now complete!

2 Delicious Auto Dark Purple, 1 WoS Sugar Mango Ryder and 1 DP Glueberry.

All grown in a soil hybrid under QB's. The 288.2's averaged 180w over the duration of the grow.

Total yield (assuming dry weight of the final plant) = 270gr or 1.5gr/watt.

After a few outdoor grows, couldn't be happier with the indoor transition. Now to get this next one underway!

Some pics from the grow -

DP Glueberry
View attachment 1025631

WoS Sugar Mango Ryder
View attachment 1025632
WoS Sugar Mango Ryder (L) Delicious Auto Dark Purple (R)
View attachment 1025633
Delicious Auto Dark Purple
View attachment 1025634

Solid work - Love hearing Rock Hard .... What was your biggest challenge raising the girls?

Brooklyn Sunrise, where did you order from to get? Are you in the US?

A quick update, looking like 6/6 of the

A quick update on the current run, 5/6 are above soil. Looking like one of the GWK's is not going to make it - a replacement bean has been dropped just in case. I'll start posting pics this coming week.

And a final update on the previous run. The DP Glueberry's dry weight is in, tipping the scales at 202gr (155gr of solid flower and 47gr of popcorn), + and additional 25gr of sugar leaf.

From my limited experience, this DP is overwhelming a personal best.

The first run in my 2x4 tent with QB's resulted in ~340gr off of 4 plants at approximately 1.85gr/watt.

As always, some pics!
View attachment 1028030 View attachment 1028031 View attachment 1028032 View attachment 1028033 View attachment 1028036

Everyone complimented on the Bud and me too, but some nice nice camera work as well ... Nice balance on richness on the colors bro!

Thank you!

Flip-flopped between cobs and QB's... Given my height constraint, sided with the lower profile QB's.

First run is looking to be in the 1.5gr/watt range - hoping this run gets closer to 2.

Very nice yield, Some Pros are lucky to hit 1.25 ...... So Your yield got me thinking about the yield from my two girls ....

I’m running 334 Watts now in flower but less in veg but taking the 334 at 1.50 = 501 or just under 18 Zips .....

I’m like wow, how the heck .... Great Job and NICE BUDS, Bud!

Solid work - Love hearing Rock Hard .... What was your biggest challenge raising the girls?

Honestly, that DP Glueberry was the most resilient plant I've grown to date - topped multiple times, super cropped anything that tried to break out of the canopy and lst'd religiously. I even, amateur-ishly snapped 3 stems attempting to super crop. Just took everything in stride and never let up on the vigor.

The Delicious Auto Dark Purple turned out fantastic, yield, density and potency don't hold a candle to the Glueberry but her aroma, both while growing and post-cure is intoxicatingly good. From its looks to its smell to its taste - sweet, earthy tones with subtle lemon notes. These girls however, displayed signs of nitrogen toxicity almost throughout their entire cycle - struggled the entire grow trying to remedy. They were fast too, the first was cut at day 50 and the second at day 55. Yields were in the 45-50gr range each - not anything to write gone about but respectable given the ultrashort cycle.

The WOS sugar mango was just the tiniest ball of nugget I've ever grown. The plant had 8 mains that I had to pretty much pry apart to tie down. No more than 8"h x 12-14"w, yet produced almost 40gr of really smooth smoke.

Everyone complimented on the Bud and me too, but some nice nice camera work as well ... Nice balance on richness on the colors bro!
Thanks brother, really appreciate it. Chalk alot of that up to the pixel 2. I find myself using my DSLR less and less with each successive iteration of these new phone.

Back