Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Woops, sorry mate. I'm on the big screen laptop computer. I can't see shit on my cell phone - don't have the eyesight I did in my younger days. :crying:

Just jumped on my pc, and the slideshow is still a shrunken down pic. I'd like to see them full size like this,

PKig4q2.jpg

I was very disappointed with my pic being shrunk last year, and is the main reason I don't participate any more.

Last edited:
Quit voting for my plant, seriously Its not that good I just take good pictures. Also, I don't see all of the plants on the voting thing that I saw in the battle

Where do we vote?

I’m using tapatalk so that might be why I can’t see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jumped on my pc, and the slideshow is still a shrunken down pic. I'd like to see them full size like this,

PKig4q2.jpg

I was very disappointed with my pic being shrunk last year, and is the main reason I don't participate any more.

Beautiful Brother, BEAUTIFUL :drool:

Quit voting for my plant, seriously Its not that good I just take good pictures. Also, I don't see all of the plants on the voting thing that I saw in the battle

Photos are a BIG PART Arch - Your Plant is Beautiful Brother ...... For sure a Winner and again impressive Grow in your Custom Built Space .....

Told ya before and I’ll say it again and I know it was a build in progress: You have great engineering skills - knowledge of the plant and solid growing skills ..... Give you a 5x9 with proper equipment I’m sure you would produce some monsters and I’ll bet you dollars to donuts your room would be setup near as ideal as one could get ......

Did I tell you, your my favorite small space grower!

Peace,
OB

:pass:

PS .... I believe Top Three move on to Battle of the Year with Top Three from next Battle and GOTY 2018, I believe .... correction or affirmation appreciated?

Sorry about that @Wawashell got your pic in not sure how I missed it uploading and @HighnDry got in the pic you posted updated.
Since I missed the pic, I've set it now to allow you to change your votes and I'll leave it up for a couple days so that to make it fair for my mess up.

Sorry about that @Wawashell got your pic in not sure how I missed it uploading and @HighnDry got in the pic you posted updated.
Since I missed the pic, I've set it now to allow you to change your votes and I'll leave it up for a couple days so that to make it fair for my mess up.

Thanks Bushy :pass:

To see a full size image of the voting poll pics (desktop, laptop) you should be able to double click on any pic and it should pop open a slide show of full size images that you can look through. Not sure how it would be on phone, but think you might need to click open in web view.

Back