Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Anyone else plan on harvesting early to celebrate for 4/20? :pass:
I have mostly cloudy trichs on some and only 5% amber on the furthest along. Id hate to pull any of them early but I want to use my grow space to hang a dry rack to control the environment for drying, so like all or nothing type of deal I guess. They are all Sativas so I know the high will be uplifting anyways but do you all think they will be alright with just cloudy trichs?

I will be smoking some for sure, happy 420!

Just giving a reminder and still have till May 1st which is the last day to post final pic so I can get the poll up.
Mine is a Sativa Tester, so I will need the next few weeks for her to finish up. I am glad you posted the end date. I was thinking it was 4/20 and that would be cutting it close with my Sativas. Peace, slow.

@bushmasterar15 Week 9 Update (threadmarks updated)

Probably the easiest plant I've ever grown (only 10 plants to beat lol). I didn't think she'd be ready in time due to all the new growth but some older have literally doubled in size overnight so packing that kinda speed she may have a chance. I've added the Mars TS1000 and she's really really started piling on the sparkle. Res was emptied and bleached, with nutes reset to .66ml/L Grow, 2.66mll/L Bloom, 1ml/L Calmag (upped to 1.5ml/L this morn) & .25ml/L Hydroguard.

Day 58 - Mephisto Grapey Walter

IMG_20190404_074323.jpg

IMG_20190403_120322.jpg

Last edited:
Back