Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Everyone give @High'n'Dry :d5::cheers: for keeping these updates checked off. Been a great help to me and I'm thankful. So continue to tag him and me when posting updates. Keep up the great job everyone on your grows and we'll all be in for some bountiful harvests.

:worship:
Good to hear from you bushy and hope your harvest is the best ever!

@High'n'Dry as been doing KILLER JOB.:shooty: :drool:

@High'n'Dry here is my week 8 update. I turned off the QB96 lights for now. They are too strong at this point, the plants got some light stress, but will be fine. I had it turned down a lot, but I won't push it with these girls. I got a little bit of burn from the lights and now I know that next time I will keep the lights further away.
Lesson learned, these don't need a ton of light.

Mango Smile week 8 update. Starting to bud decent. Peace, slow
P_20190329_224754_p.jpg

@High'n'Dry here is my week 8 update. I turned off the QB96 lights for now. They are too strong at this point, the plants got some light stress, but will be fine. I had it turned down a lot, but I won't push it with these girls. I got a little bit of burn from the lights and now I know that next time I will keep the lights further away.

Mango Smile week 8 update. Starting to bud decent. Peace, slowView attachment 1036785
Gotcha logged

Let me know and we'll get a final code from Ripper for card in final pic
Is the code going to be posted in the forums or do we have to request it. I know I started the start day/ no pre germ and Im at like a week or 2 off from harvest. So there has to be a lot starting to creep up on it.

Is the code going to be posted in the forums or do we have to request it. I know I started the start day/ no pre germ and Im at like a week or 2 off from harvest. So there has to be a lot starting to creep up on it.

Same here at least couple weeks away from harvest, couple Sam’s Crack Journals have her at 67-68 days but I don’t see that, Sam’s 64ish and not close to harvest, so not sure on the other grows.

Mango Smile week 8 update. Starting to bud decent. Peace, slowView attachment 1036785

Lots of buds, Bud, sweet.

Lots of buds, Bud, sweet.
Be sweeter if I didn't give them too much light! I guess those QB96 Elite Boards are strong. It caused light stress burns, I had them 2ft away. The top leaves were effected and it slowed down. I turned those lights off. My own fault for trying something new mid grow. These strains don't need a ton of light, I have noticed many others with stress signs on their leaves too. It's all good, they will yield decently. They all have a long time to go, so they all should fill in nicely. I have a Pink Panama that is Super Sativa looking. The Super Orange Haze will finish first, they are way smaller. More Indica looking than the rest. I give the SOH 2 weeks. 1 week feeding and 7 days flush.

I know more than a few people swear flushing is a myth. I firmly disagree, I don't like dark green plants at harvest. In Coco, I can watch the EC drop during the flush. With small pots and nutes, the first 3 days of flushing the EC is off the charts. About day 4 they drop and drop rapidly there after. The plants fade and swell. Can you harvest without flushing? Sure, and I understand the concept of not flushing...but in Coco I personally prefer 5-7 days flush with RO water. Peace, slow

Be sweeter if I didn't give them too much light! I guess those QB96 Elite Boards are strong. It caused light stress burns, I had them 2ft away. The top leaves were effected and it slowed down. I turned those lights off. My own fault for trying something new mid grow. These strains don't need a ton of light, I have noticed many others with stress signs on their leaves too. It's all good, they will yield decently. They all have a long time to go, so they all should fill in nicely. I have a Pink Panama that is Super Sativa looking. The Super Orange Haze will finish first, they are way smaller. More Indica looking than the rest. I give the SOH 2 weeks. 1 week feeding and 7 days flush.

I know more than a few people swear flushing is a myth. I firmly disagree, I don't like dark green plants at harvest. In Coco, I can watch the EC drop during the flush. With small pots and nutes, the first 3 days of flushing the EC is off the charts. About day 4 they drop and drop rapidly there after. The plants fade and swell. Can you harvest without flushing? Sure, and I understand the concept of not flushing...but in Coco I personally prefer 5-7 days flush with RO water. Peace, slow

I see lots of pics with canoeing leaves, yes I agree lights are strong and getting stronger.... Still in process of selecting new lights for a 5x9 tent and I seriously considering individual COB Lights on a per plant basis .... Also seriously considering a sponsor at AFN, Electric Sky ES300 or ES180 .....

Flush .... I see a lot of that going on but in a LOS grow only thing I will do is stop putting anything into the water such as EM1, coconut flakes or Mammoth P .... As far as running RO water or even just plain water that ain’t happening ..... The Soil is alive and will be reused next grow, don’t even remove the old roots .... amend soil the old roots stay and new seed is planted next to the old stem ...

I see lots of pics with canoeing leaves, yes I agree lights are strong and getting stronger.... Still in process of selecting new lights for a 5x9 tent and I seriously considering individual COB Lights on a per plant basis .... Also seriously considering a sponsor at AFN, Electric Sky ES300 or ES180 .....

Flush .... I see a lot of that going on but in a LOS grow only thing I will do is stop putting anything into the water such as EM1, coconut flakes or Mammoth P .... As far as running RO water or even just plain water that ain’t happening ..... The Soil is alive and will be reused next grow, don’t even remove the old roots .... amend soil the old roots stay and new seed is planted next to the old stem ...
I like my individual Cobs. You have more options.

Back