So, my current grow space is a little cluttered (under statement)... It will definitely take some strategy starting transition from my current grow to assuring my babies CrEme BuBBly and DOUBLE GRAPE gain enough light access for the first couple weeks...Will def be moving some things.lol This should be interested!!! All the current plants growing are Mephisto strains: will post better shots of all soon!
2- 3 Bears OG
2- Beary White
1- Skylar White
1- WHITE Crack
1- Grape Crinkle

Attachments

• 20170902_162730.jpg
    20170902_162730.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I got a og Ripley and auto blues both opened but never put much of a tail out, must been freebies. Started 2 more for germ another og Ripley. And seedsman bean.
20170905_123845.jpg
20170905_124534.jpg
this the germ auto blues, been this way 24hrs. Should I junk it or wait longer?
Here's a sour bubbly up in the club
20170905_131435.jpg

Last edited:
I got a og Ripley and auto blues both opened but never put much of a tail out, must been freebies. Started 2 more for germ another og Ripley. And seedsman bean.View attachment 800355View attachment 800356this the germ auto blues, been this way 24hrs. Should I junk it or wait longer?
I'd plant it myself. The top pic looks like paper towels may be a little too wet. I've had them do the same, but I took the blame for it. It took me awhile to get the paper towel method. As far as it being to wet. Do you soak them first or pit straight into paper towel?

I got a og Ripley and auto blues both opened but never put much of a tail out, must been freebies. Started 2 more for germ another og Ripley. And seedsman bean.View attachment 800355View attachment 800356this the germ auto blues, been this way 24hrs. Should I junk it or wait longer?
Wait ,or maybe stick it in you're soil an start another I do it this way but I usually end up with an extra plant .

Thanks @Gauge Steel , I was in the garden just now dude.....took a few pics...thought you would like to see....day 51 getting frosty woohoo!!!:pass:View attachment 800307 View attachment 800308 View attachment 800309 View attachment 800310
thanks vapo, its always nice to see whats in store if i get my chit together. Its growing so slow! I just commented about it in my thread. Temps are getting cold her at night and im looking forward to turning on my outside intake fan and blueing them up if I can! Thanks again and nice meeting you!

Back