This is the Official [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] thread..so you Must update in here at least once a week for the duration of the competition...:headbang:..

Most Gladiators will be posting their full grow here..more Fun. .[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :d5:..but nothing stops you making an individual grow thread too..

I'm in to win:cheers::crying::headbang:

I have a beary white and a mbap germinating now (hopefully that is). Can I get in this grow off please?
If it is a Mephisto bean and it was started sometime today, you are in!!!

I cant help but noticing i am missing a few badges. I was there for the Light interview/pirate party. I have flashed my bush multiple times. I hate to sound like a spoiled little shit. Being new and all do i have to ask or does someone take care of this like they did for my coveted Live Stoners and Hash Party? I hate kissing ass:kissass:

I cant help but noticing i am missing a few badges. I was there for the Light interview/pirate party. I have flashed my bush multiple times. I hate to sound like a spoiled little shit. Being new and all do i have to ask or does someone take care of this like they did for my coveted Live Stoners and Hash Party? I hate kissing ass:kissass:
Hey now!
It's @Rebel that handles badge whores, badge bunnies, and just plain folks that want/earned a badge. It's been a bit busy around here for a while but he will get you set up pretty quickly.

Hey now!
It's @Rebel that handles badge whores, badge bunnies, and just plain folks that want/earned a badge. It's been a bit busy around here for a while but he will get you set up pretty quickly.
No malice intended. Im just ingnorant

Back