Nipped 2 fan leaves in the butt allowing for lowers to develop, the other morning I fell asleep after ponytailing the girls they got a lil droopy from being tied up for a long time things are moving along nicely, sucks renting my landlord wants to do a walk through/inspection will have to move the girls and take down the tents.... Been here 2 years first time for an inspection got my nerves a lil on the bad side

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
That sucks, my nerves would be on bad side too. I'm sure it's nothing. You in a legal state? I know that doesn't always matter when it comes to renting though. I've been looking for new place to live and that's something I see a lot of, no smoking, no pets, and no marijuana growing lol Shouldn't matter long as you don't tear the place up, even then, most the time you need a security deposit anyways. Wish you the best bud, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Nipped 2 fan leaves in the butt allowing for lowers to develop, the other morning I fell asleep after ponytailing the girls they got a lil droopy from being tied up for a long time things are moving along nicely, sucks renting my landlord wants to do a walk through/inspection will have to move the girls and take down the tents.... Been here 2 years first time for an inspection got my nerves a lil on the bad side

That sucks man. Im lucky enough to have a walk in closet, a big parrot cage, and a landlord gullable enough to believe the parrot will go nuts and bite people if someone moves his cage from in front of the closet door. Hasnt asked to look in there again.
Maybe this will cheer you up:
https://m.ebay.com/itm/12-Zebra-iso...3Ad7b42b0d15e0a86bcc347118ffff576e%7Ciid%3A16
Some one on ebay is selling 12 potato bugs for almost forty dollars as "Exotic zebra isopods" hahaha thats pretty funny...theyre just common wood lice...wow theres a bunch of people selling them...maybe you could recoup your losses by grabbing a bunch from under a rock today and making an auction. Sorry again man, i had to take stuff down once, its really shitty.
Gonna update mbap ltr

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

im just thankful i rent privately and know my landlord is pretty awesome only ever does an inspection right before lease runs out when we can sign a new lease, long term leases so can easily manage but yeah that shit freaks me out abit if i have unexpected need someone to turn up lol.

Good morning growers!!
Need a wee bit of help. Need another cup a too, but later. I just finished compiling the entries for the comp. I am missing a few, some I am sure I have your entries others I don’t recall. Sorry just went through 60 pages, we are a chatty f’n bunch fo sure!! So I am sure I messed a few.
I am missing final entries from.
@AutoRick @Belivitez @Brew712 @Che'Michael

And that’s it. I know you folks are all in it, just help me out and remind me, OK?
I will post all the entries soon.
Peace

Good morning growers!!
Need a wee bit of help. Need another cup a too, but later. I just finished compiling the entries for the comp. I am missing a few, some I am sure I have your entries others I don’t recall. Sorry just went through 60 pages, we are a chatty f’n bunch fo sure!! So I am sure I messed a few.
I am missing final entries from.
@AutoRick @Belivitez @Brew712 @Che'Michael

And that’s it. I know you folks are all in it, just help me out and remind me, OK?
I will post all the entries soon.
Peace
Just getting out of bed and I will post it up brotha

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/

Back