I'm pretty sure we are trying to schedule the drop day for the 1st. To keep everyone in same timeline and give all a chance to get a little room for the drop.

I'm pretty sure we are trying to schedule the drop day for the 1st. To keep everyone in same timeline and give all a chance to get a little room for the drop.
Ah ok yeah that makes sense.......better to watch them grow side by side and see whos does better. It would be my 1st Mephisto and second grow so you guys got me beat already.........iv'e see FD'S shit.........we are doomed....:crying:

Ah ok yeah that makes sense.......better to watch them grow side by side and see whos does better. It would be my 1st Mephisto and second grow so you guys got me beat already.........iv'e see FD'S shit.........we are doomed....:crying:
Not true at all. My first solo grow. 2nd run . Just was not hands on the 1st. Had me a few seriously beautiful plants. One of which got me a little title :)
Stick around. Soo much knowledge here. And do not be afraid to ask a few of these guys questions. I know I ask at least one or two a week still.
Who knows. Maybe you get lucky and drop Jack's bean and you grow THE giant.

Well, I just ordered some Hubbabubba's and I rate they should arrive by the start date, so I am basically entered into this battle.
One I want to try. So many great reviews. . no water white? Or Heisenberg? Lol.

One I want to try. So many great reviews. . no water white? Or Heisenberg? Lol.
hahahaha I gets you... my budget was a major let down.
Besides no WalterW available... yet...and that hubba just sounds too damn good to not try out...
Hopefully the white crack comes as the freebie (will be close enough to WalterW)
Can finally join the mepheads yeah, got some interesting line up to run very soon

Back