Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grow and Show

They both look Stunning Ronin. Seems like that Auto Cush will get some really dense Nuggs and that Top Cola of the Chemdoggin looks promissing too. Good Job Mate. Defo need that Chemdoggin in my Garden to compare it to all that Chemdawgs we growed over the last 4-5 years over here.

Ronin! :clap: she is looking FANTASTIC! Both are plants are right around the same age and both look to very similar phenos..: nice! Its unbelievable how quick they grew and what mines been through... Is yours just auto Cush? As mine said auto Cush x Chemdawg ?
What size air pots you have her in? Mines in the 1gallon for comparison.... Can't not wait to watch these ladies wrap up! They were honestly a pleasure to grow!
Again :clap: great work bro!
:Sharing One:

Edit: ok I'm up to speed here, Your running one of each the auto Cush and one of the chemdawging.... Very very cool! So i guess my hybrid resembles her Auto Cush mom... Thanks Ronin for the comparisons... :slap:

Last edited:
A lovely deep and thick cloudy to them, going Amber..LOVE IT!!Lovely man just lovely:Sharing One:
Thanks EoF.:Sharing One:
I couldn't believe how many amber's are already showing this early.

They both look Stunning Ronin. Seems like that Auto Cush will get some really dense Nuggs and that Top Cola of the Chemdoggin looks promissing too. Good Job Mate. Defo need that Chemdoggin in my Garden to compare it to all that Chemdawgs we growed over the last 4-5 years over here.
Thanks MG.:Sharing One:
The AutoCush buds are small little round nugs of sugar coated insanity.
Can't wait to get them jarred up for a proper cure.

Ronin! :clap: she is looking FANTASTIC! Both are plants are right around the same age and both look to very similar phenos..: nice! Its unbelievable how quick they grew and what mines been through... Is yours just auto Cush? As mine said auto Cush x Chemdawg ?
What size air pots you have her in? Mines in the 1gallon for comparison.... Can't not wait to watch these ladies wrap up! They were honestly a pleasure to grow!
Again :clap: great work bro!
:Sharing One:

Edit: ok I'm up to speed here, Your running one of each the auto Cush and one of the chemdawging.... Very very cool! So i guess my hybrid resembles her Auto Cush mom... Thanks Ronin for the comparisons... :slap:
Thanks for stopping by Yoda.:Sharing One:
I have them all in 2 gallon Airpots (red bottom).
I'm actually running the AutoCush, Chemdogging and the AutoCush x Chemdogging.
I started the AutoCush and Chemdogging first, and then followed up with the hybrid version.
My AC x CD is taking on a more Chemdogging growth pattern at the moment.
But it's early... so we'll see where she decides to go.
Thanks for the Rep as well.:tiphat:
Greatly appreciated.:Sharing One:

yeah Im sitting here wit my scope ready to chop em and they are all ambered up bout 30%.slightly less possibly,but a good mix for me.Im excited lol! smell good,good looking meds(minus the cat hairs lol).love these autos man.

edit:nah check that lol more like 15% or so

Last edited:
Ronin you starting a 10 day flush on Day 60 or you going try to amber some more and chop around 75?

Looks amazing!!

The Auto Cush is fast but i think the 24C X Chem City Blues could be faster its Day 53 for mine and they look ready to chop i havent even started flush...lol

Cant wait to see them get the blade!!

Beautiful ladies ronin.. congrats man.. great growin ;-)

yeah Im sitting here wit my scope ready to chop em and they are all ambered up bout 30%.slightly less possibly,but a good mix for me.Im excited lol! smell good,good looking meds(minus the cat hairs lol).love these autos man.
edit:nah check that lol more like 15% or so
Thanks for stopping by EoF.:Sharing One:
The AutoCush has me excited too.
She is ambering up nicely.
The countdown is on...
Gotta ask EoF.. "Deeper shade of soul" a UDS reference? if so..:thumbs:

Ronin you starting a 10 day flush on Day 60 or you going try to amber some more and chop around 75?
Looks amazing!!
The Auto Cush is fast but i think the 24C X Chem City Blues could be faster its Day 53 for mine and they look ready to chop i havent even started flush...lol
Cant wait to see them get the blade!!

Thanks Weedman.:tiphat:
The AutoCush is on a day to day plan right now.
I've already started the supermodel diet. She had 6 gallons run through the airpot Monday night.
She's continuing to amber up nicely. She'll probably go another day or two.

Beautiful ladies ronin.. congrats man.. great growin ;-)
Thanks hope2grow.:Sharing One:
I'm just their bartender and DJ.:grin:

Welcome to a Saturday morning update of the Mephisto Grow and Show.

Today the focus will be on Miss AutoCush.
She met the blade last night.TaNg's Thang
Day 64.
IMG_3085_zps84371ae4.jpg

IMG_3093_zps6a0393cd.jpg

IMG_3096_zps22b879b7.jpg

IMG_3106_zpsc37e413c.jpg

IMG_3100_zpsb2ee03b8.jpg

IMG_3102_zpsfded80a2.jpg

IMG_3105_zps89ff9bd1.jpg

IMG_3107_zps11bae85d.jpg

IMG_3098_zpsca50cbf2.jpg

IMG_3107_zps11bae85d.jpg

IMG_3108_zps2448516b.jpg

IMG_3114_zpseb3df6a0.jpg

IMG_3118_zpse1e90339.jpg

IMG_3123_zps64977ded.jpg

IMG_3117_zps85f36aec.jpg

Here's a few shots without fan leaves.
IMG_3126_zps03af5871.jpg

IMG_3127_zpsabe6611d.jpg

IMG_3128_zps88306c5d.jpg

IMG_3140_zpsf01a1f41.jpg

IMG_3134_zpsb73b6c19.jpg

This lady was a pleasure to grow. She was a light feeder in veg mode.
Once she hit flower, it was on.. Buffet appetite.
Her smell is that of berries with a hint of fuel followed by a lingering funk. Very pleasing smell.
She is in bags now for the initial dry then she'll head off to jars for a proper cure.

I'd like to thank Mitch again for the opportunity to grow this fine lady.:tiphat:
The AutoCush will definitely be making an appearance in my garden again before too long.
My next update will be of the Chemdogging and her chop.
Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

Gorgeous as usual, Ronin. :)

Really like the density and frequency of the secondaries....the main cola looks like a stout piece of flower too....

Can't wait to hear your post cure impressions.

Lovely girl Ronin...nice growing..:slap:

Back