Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Goodness Inside...

Very nice! You'll have to share some pictures. Have you visited the LED and DIY sections here on AFN?

I have had all winter to read. I have read those threads inside out and back to front, both here and on another site. I am all set to go.

There will be a journal / thread of some sorts very soon.

Once the white crack comes out from under the fluro's it will be game on.

:crying: See! That's what I'm talkin about! Man I can't wait, to get all fogged up laughin and don't really know what about.....cause I don't know and don't know I don't know :headbang: and it's ALL good :cheers:. Want to drop at least one Blue Toof, Creme Bubbly Aaannd a NCHxSH or the Freebie I get with this order. Plus the Double Grape, but have a MBAP too! Smaller pots = more plants = BLISS
:coffee2:
Oh nice, I'm tempted to get some Creme Bubbly, I love anything Chem. :biggrin: Are you journaling them?

I have had all winter to read. I have read those threads inside out and back to front, both here and on another site. I am all set to go.

There will be a journal / thread of some sorts very soon.

Once the white crack comes out from under the fluro's it will be game on.
Tag me when you start it :pass:

Those are the exact two strains I was eye balling earlier on THE site. Man, perfect choice they are gonna be in my next order! Heard they are working on a Space Queen, already in the pipeline
Yup the Space queen is on its way, Cosmic Queen is her name. @The Elvis is journaling one :smoking:

Thank you sir. I have a big selection to choose from. :smoking: I was going to list them but it's to many and you folks may think I'm some crazed Mephesto freak hording all the good beans. Which I am... :toke:
Lmao! Don't feel bad. I did the same thing. I've got enough beans to last me a couple years. Getting a second tent set up to help with my addiction. I'm waiting on the S.O.D.K. to come back into stock, and I'll probably make another order. I can't help myself.

Thinking about a journal for the Mephisto 9-1 drop, would be with a great group that might help this Noob thru some tight spots. Plus, MAN it sounds like fun! :thumbsup:
You shouldn't miss it! I haven't decided what to grow yet...

The ladies are stretching real nice, flowers developing. Mixed a couple tsp of Elemental per gallon and fed them that today. I'm going to top dress with Burpee's organic 3-6-4 this week. The burpees 4-4-4 is working good, I could get used to this not measuring liquid nutes real fast!
20170820_202452.jpg
20170820_202504.jpg
20170820_183640.jpg
20170820_183644.jpg
20170820_183653.jpg
20170820_183729.jpg
20170820_183735.jpg

The ladies are stretching real nice, flowers developing. Mixed a couple tsp of Elemental per gallon and fed them that today. I'm going to top dress with Burpee's organic 3-6-4 this week. The burpees 4-4-4 is working good, I could get used to this not measuring liquid nutes real fast!
View attachment 794488 View attachment 794489 View attachment 794490 View attachment 794491 View attachment 794492 View attachment 794494 View attachment 794495
You're rocking it GrowBro!

Back