Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Cheers for all the positive comments guys.
method so far was 1.5 litre square pots, at two weeks from sprout all sexed and potted up into 18 litre capacity (but not full poly pots )
so far they have had plain well water but they did receive a sprinkling of 'black pearl' under the roots on transplant , and then a week later I gave a dressing of worm castings.
they don't require that frequent watering in those size containers at the moment, but next watering in 3-4 days I will give them some liquid organic nutrients from the barrel .
Cheers mitch

Oh yes thats what i reconized over here too Your Gear doesnt need much ferts even Coco which is normaly a dead Medium they go really low on Feeding but develope nicely. So far 4 feedings in almost 45(tomorrow) Days of Life. Never had such lets say it Low carb eaters like Tyrone and 24c x CCB. Convinced me into going fully Autoflower and for the next Time going thru Your whole Catalouge. Cant wait to test them in bigger Pods,plan is to get some 15 or 20 l Airpods for the next Mephisto run. At least i can say u can count on them Ladys when it comes to a good watering cycle cause mine in 4l Coco really need exactly every 2 Days water. Very good metabolism and 4l Coco resulted in 50+cm Plants while i knew from my other Auto grows 6 l always gave me 30-35cm midgeds.

Interesting info!

the thing for us is that our well water has a very high ec, what it contains exactly I don't know, but it's taken a while for us or the plants to adapt to each other :)

I got Tapwater ec of 0.4 over here and the 2 Ladys are more Dark Green as Light Green so im really holding myself back to not feed them too much. When i see them going lighter green i feed them which was since now a good 1.5-2 weeks till they do that. They also respond very well to Root Juice it needed a good 8-12 Days for them to fully root thru the 4 l Pods. Im happy when i can give You such precise Infos i think thats what we Testers need to look at or ? Btw Update comin later there is a lot going on with the 2 of them.

Sure that's exactly why it's good to have testers that are good growers to receive invaluable feedback and it's also really interesting for us to see the differences between methods.
Cheers will look forward to it , peace mitch

Hey guys I have some photos and an update I need to do for this.
ive removed some plants narrowing down to the very best candidates for pollination,
also theres a sneak peak at a couple of plants that will make a new limited edition :)
theres some verrry frosty phenotypes of toof decay emerging!

There will be a number of different ones produced but the ones I've pollinated already are toof decay short frosty phenos x alien og - fems of course
should make for medium sized frosty bushes :)

Sounds like i need to save some Bucks for the Xmas Time. :D

Back