Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tiny Bubbles @Son of Hobbes

Think all is well, just maintenance thinking .....

00E337A8-F26B-44C4-BBC4-440A88C1D08C.jpeg

Chem da la Chem - Day 57
1967884271.png

IMG_20190409_163927.jpg

Sam's Crack - Day 57
422798057.png

IMG_20190409_164451.jpg

Also got AvT, Fantasmo Express , Deez Nugz, Ghost Toof growing ;)

Can't wait for this smoke!

Running all now, all very sativa.
1). HBH is a mass of branches... looks like a tumbleweed with nugs coming in everywhere. Big girl.
2). PP is my favorite in looks, tall center, with multiple sides almost as high, shes the tallest as well at about 50" from the ground (all 3 gallon bags)
3).Mango Smile big as well, open branching like the PP.

4).Super Orange Haze was the grumpy girl of the bunch, seemed nute sensitive... looks now like it is light sensitive.... as my lights have been raised for the others, she has decided to play ball and looks healthy... much shorter and packed in, about 20" shorter than the others, but she's packing it on now. I'll run her again solo when I can play with the lighting.

Figure I'm 4 weeks from cut yet.

Mango girl of yours...tall too like you Panama girl? Hope to get mango on the 4/20 sale.

Diff subject but not long ago we discussed our sour crack ladies. I’ve taken all 4 down now...59 days, 61 days and last two at day 80. Haven’t smoked the old girls yet as they are drying. But damn the extra time made them look completely different and I’m sure they’ll be much more potent. 59/61 day girls are nice day time kind of highs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the "extinct strains" menu will be up and working after maintenance. It was a super awesome utility on the old site.
cheers
os

Mango girl of yours...tall too like you Panama girl? Hope to get mango on the 4/20 sale.

Diff subject but not long ago we discussed our sour crack ladies. I’ve taken all 4 down now...59 days, 61 days and last two at day 80. Haven’t smoked the old girls yet as they are drying. But damn the extra time made them look completely different and I’m sure they’ll be much more potent. 59/61 day girls are nice day time kind of highs.

The Mango Smile is about 48" from the floor. Pink Panama is another 6 to 7" above that! Close to 5 feet.

The sour crack I took about a week ago, she's in the jars now and about 64%. Sent a small nug home with my son (25) smoked it before bed. I didn't hear from him till almost noon. It's a gooey heavy hitter. Wish she coulda finished under the cobs. Outdoor has been meh up till this week. Even un-tented the outdoor ladies.
I figure the sour crack will turn a corner in about 2 weeks, should be great stuff.

The Mango Smile is about 48" from the floor. Pink Panama is another 6 to 7" above that! Close to 5 feet.

The sour crack I took about a week ago, she's in the jars now and about 64%. Sent a small nug home with my son (25) smoked it before bed. I didn't hear from him till almost noon. It's a gooey heavy hitter. Wish she coulda finished under the cobs. Outdoor has been meh up till this week. Even un-tented the outdoor ladies.
I figure the sour crack will turn a corner in about 2 weeks, should be great stuff.

Oh man me thinks mango OR panama would need major lst in my room!!!

And I hear you on sour crack. Second trim job on them last night and soooo ready to partake when she cures. Updating/closing out journal 2 soon.

GWK and a SODK popped their seeds last night and will be transplanted to 5 gal smartpots tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back