Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions

When will the shop be back open to order again and is Cosmic Queen back yet?

@stan_mephisto
Right... I'm trying to place a few more order for a few more people,
608ed55e8f8d76f7d8274e216744eb7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2 questions

@stan_mephisto
Hey guys, unfortunately she was a little problematic during the last run , so is currently being re-ran.
Pollinations took place a couple of weeks ago so we’re likely looking at May time for more stock. Sorry about that!
Around May

Right... I'm trying to place a few more order for a few more people,
608ed55e8f8d76f7d8274e216744eb7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

To my knowledge, all the UK/Europe/Rest of world orders have been fulfilled and dispatched.

But we’re waiting to see when the Canada/US ones are finished.

It may be that all stores can be re-opened tomorrow, but it could make more sense to do it on Monday.

We’ll keep you all posted.

Cheers Mitch

Dont suppose there's a seed swap community anywhere? Would love to get my hands on those retired strains or just other different kind of strains.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Check out strainly.com I see mephisto seed packs on there often, just post a searching for xXxX strain you might get lucky

Ordered on 320 and got my package today! 2 days.. amazing service .ca store, thank you!

2 questions

@stan_mephisto

I remember I think maybe a month or two ago, maybe even as far back as the black friday sale.. they said the new batch of CQ had a bad germ rate so they had to ditch that batch and start another.. it's been a while since i read that so hopefully soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back