Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full plant looks like this, picture u saw was small nug on the lower partView attachment 969493

Right.

I have a plant that looks smells and feels done... but the trichs still clear. Sampled a nug.... doesn’t do a thing. Seems like the trichome Check is accurate. If they’re clear, it isn’t time...

Right.

I have a plant that looks smells and feels done... but the trichs still clear. Sampled a nug.... doesn’t do a thing. Seems like the trichome Check is accurate. If they’re clear, it isn’t time...

Did you use 5 times as much wet weight as you normally use dry weight?
Or fast dry it first to reduce the weight by 80%?
If not, you should expect a 20% high.
Drying reduces wet weight by about 80%.

Okay these are the only girls left that has not been grown. I am about to pop one more.
Which should i drop? Thinking one of the 2 freebies. They are fugue state, forum stomper/fantasmo
IMG_20181105_055634.jpg
rest are grapey walter, white crack, white chem, jammy dodgers, cremetasmo, and port n stilton

Attachments

• IMG_20181105_055627.jpg
    IMG_20181105_055627.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 64
Okay these are the only girls left that has not been grown. I am about to pop one more.
Which should i drop? Thinking one of the 2 freebies. They are fugue state, forum stomper/fantasmoView attachment 969604 rest are grapey walter, white crack, white chem, jammy dodgers, cremetasmo, and port n stilton
All are good but the white chem I think is being undersold she will surprise you, mine is getting to be a heavy girl and she's only 1/3 way in to flower not quite half and she's showing me some signs of big buds, probably biggest auto buds I will have done to date I'm thinking.

Which should i drop? Thinking one of the 2 freebies. They are fugue state, forum stomper/fantasmoView attachment 969604 rest are grapey walter, white crack, white chem, jammy dodgers, cremetasmo, and port n stilton
The question is too hard...pop both! :eyebrows: :cheers:

Right.

Ok makes sense, i will be starting flush in a week for 10-14 days depending on how clear the run off is, will post a pic of tric again before i intent to harvest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back