Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, you got me!

All of the freebies from Black Friday are the original Tyrone Special. If you ordered Tyrone Special we included the additionals on top of your order.

Cheers!

Well I Am a fan of 24 C and White triangle. I Am firing up some white and bubbly so I am a official Mephisto grower and loving it, They only have a limited cure the 24C and the WT but I can tell they are heavy hitters both 10 day flushes wow what a taste. The 24 C is wicked night time smoke even if it is 15% THC that means nothing to me she is a wicked Indica simple as that

Well I Am a fan of 24 C and White triangle. I Am firing up some white and bubbly so I am a official Mephisto grower and loving it, They only have a limited cure the 24C and the WT but I can tell they are heavy hitters both 10 day flushes wow what a taste. The 24 C is wicked night time smoke even if it is 15% THC that means nothing to me she is a wicked Indica simple as that

Nice to hear man! The 15% was only one test on a flower from breeding rejects so who's to say yours isn't stronger :)

Nice to hear man! The 15% was only one test on a flower from breeding rejects so who's to say yours isn't stronger :)

I have no idea the strength of my recent harvest but my lightweight SODK lovers can't handle 24 c... IMHO it's super sour tasting, makes your tongue tingle and knocks me down... I guess I'll have to have this tested too... Surely this is a complex smoke and high that goes well beyond simple THC alone... A lot like Jack Herrer regarding complexity and potency... Other unmeasured components I'm sure...

I have no idea the strength of my recent harvest but my lightweight SODK lovers can't handle 24 c... IMHO it's super sour tasting, makes your tongue tingle and knocks me down... I guess I'll have to have this tested too... Surely this is a complex smoke and high that goes well beyond simple THC alone... A lot like Jack Herrer regarding complexity and potency... Other unmeasured components I'm sure...
Isn't SODK higher the than 24c? That would definatley be interesting because then it's for sure not just thc. I think I remember seeing SODK in the 19% range.

As rhyce says the way a strain hits and effect isn't purely down to one thing, it's certainly a combination.

I spoke to karma awhile ago about it and he said he has strains that test in the low 20%'s and they bang harder than things he's tried that are creeping up to the 30's.

Same when we had our old blues cut tested it wasn't anything to shout about but the effect when smoking is something very different to what the number would indicate.

Yeah I agree it's sad that a lot of people only judge by thc now a days. I'm sure a 12% strain would still knock me on my ass lol I can smoke sugar leaves and feel it though. I'm going to have to start a 24 c because indicas are more my speed. Good night time knockout is what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back