Indoor Mephisto Genetics Auto Mystery Mix Seed x 4 newbie grow

Day 21 here, and surprisingly [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] both showing solid signs of entering flower with some strong pistils showing off the main stem. They're both about 8" tall and fairly bushy, really nice looking plants and I'm excited by the early flowering. I've got them right under 2 lights - 400 watt HID and a 400 watt HPS and they seem pretty excited to be alive. I've also already upped my nutes for them to 100%.

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], the one that started slow outside, has come around now in the tent with the ones above. She's behind, but looks pretty good, you can see her in the pictures with the others.

[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is somewhere in the middle of the above size-wise, much broader and in a tent with a 600 watt HID.
IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3050.jpg IMG_3048.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 45
looking happy n healthy :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Day 29 and some personalities are starting to really show through. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is taking off, wants to be really tall, I'm going to let her go unless she looks like she might hit the lights. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is a wider plant, but still pretty tall with long, lanky limbs kind of falling all over. [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] looks to be the most indica of the bunch, while I had stunted her (I think), she seems to want to be bushier and shorter. [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is just kind of in the middle there, not terribly distinctive.

Any guesses on what I might have :D

IMG_3169.jpg
IMG_3171.jpg IMG_3173.jpg IMG_3176.jpg IMG_3177.jpg

Back