Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

@mephisto

Is there any way you can enable the drop downs on the pricing on your website so I can see how much 1, 3, 17 and 18 packs are going to actually cost? The website really only shows pricing on the 3 packs from what I can tell.

I see the percentage discounted in this thread which is great to know, but I can't tell what the packs cost or what my final spend is going to be. It would nice to know that either from the website or maybe can you post it in this thread? Thanks.

Yeah I gotta come up with a plan or they’ll be sold out by the time I make up my mind. I forget the prices of the different packs.

@mephisto

Is there any way you can enable the drop downs on the pricing on your website so I can see how much 1, 3, 17 and 18 packs are going to actually cost? The website really only shows pricing on the 3 packs from what I can tell.

I see the percentage discounted in this thread which is great to know, but I can't tell what the packs cost or what my final spend is going to be. It would nice to know that either from the website or maybe can you post it in this thread? Thanks.

Yes. No worries, I'll calculate these and post them once I'm back from the farm this evening.

Is the AFN 10% discount active for this promotion?
Sorry if this has already been answered,I’m sure Mitch has already said there is no AFN discount?

Back