Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Holy jeeze....got some beans coming my way. Finally decided on
1) 18 pack AVT
2) 3 pack 3 Bears OG
3) 3 pack Sour Stomper
4) 5 pack Bubbly Livers

As many have said thanks Mitch and crew at Mephisto for your crazy good customer service and killer sale

Growers love
NEBULAS

Can we be friends? :pighug:
Sure, I am a friendly guy...most if the time! I have to be honest, I went higher than last year. I only spent $900 total. I was pretty spot on for quantity for last year, but I have since faded out many more photo strains. They have been replaced with Autos, so I need more this year. The only thing I have left from last purchase is some Sour Blues and a handful of 3BOG. I have a wider variety this year, because of more space allowed. I focused on smaller plants last year. This year I have almost everything on SALE! Just a few I didn't get between the 2 purchases. Thanks again @mephisto, you saved me $1,000.

Forget the total cost of the order. The guy can grow great plants!

Thanks brother, I grew photos for a REALLY long time before trying Autos. To me Mephisto offers the best of both worlds. Many other Autos I have tried either take way longer than I prefer or were not worth doing again. I can trust Mephistos grow cycle to be accurate and faster than most other Auto Breeders. I don't want many Autos that take 100+ days to finish. Mitch and the gang don't really have anything like that. I like that they offer very high quality strains that finish fast. To have extremely high quality flower from seed to harvest in 8-10 weeks from seed is amazing!

The other thing I really like about Mephistos seeds is that a vast majority of their strains are very good for extracts. Infact, White Crack is possibly my favorite strain to press Rosin with. It yields amazing, very light golden Rosin. Very High quality, with minimal flower used. The frost factor on their strains is why they press so well.

Having done tons of strains from a vast array of breeders, I obviously like what @mephisto has to offer. Step 1, find a good breeder. They have the best customer service ever. Prices are more than fare, especially with the freebies.

Last edited:
i picked up some 3 Bears Og and some Mainbearalienpig can wait to pop them in January. Thanks for the killer deal.
MBAP will blow your mind it is very high in THC it hit me very different then others almost like an extraction.

ZomboMeme 25112017013402.jpg

Back