Indoor mephisto (alien x triangle) x afn dragons :)

This strain is the fking bomb ladies. She came down at just over 13 weeks. Could have finished out to 14 weeks but she's fine. STRONG! Finally some potency back in the garden. I made the mistake running a bunch of autos I agreed on a test and took up my Whole auto room.. 6 plants, 3 strains, 0 potency. ... Instead of bashing anyone's work I moved on and left that thread alone, sure ppl get it.

But this alien triangle dragon or whatever its called is FIRE. Let it be Known!!
:)

Pics in a few hours when I get home.

Few pics. This bud is stronger the longer she's in jars. Acually I'm not sure it gets stronger but the high is evolving for sure. @GoAuto6 thanks for lining these genetics together. I'm looking forward to these mephisto alien x triangle from the vault. FROSTY

Just 4 grams under 5 Oz at 62% rh
These buds are HEAVY and dense and proper air circulation is a definite Must!!
As long as the end product is good I don't mind a longer flower time at all. That's a wonder thing that comes with perpetual harvest :) The massive yield on these is just a small added bonus for me :) but not my goal at all.
Ok, well that wraps this journal up. I'll post a smoke report in the Terestrial bean section at some point.
20151208_153315.jpg
20151208_153304.jpg
20151208_153254.jpg

These pics are all pre final manicure pics (the final manicure of which I'll never get too)That's something I need to work on is better disapline at taking the time it takes to manicure properly.
Often a friend is over and I catch myself peeling old leafs off a couple buds before bringing it out to smoke. Lol. .... I'll get a nice nuggets shot up few mins.

Last edited:
Back