the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Fantasmo express, Fugue state, S.O.D.K
1ab698faf8dbf9053575144dc33d68e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

So I just got back from the mailbox to find my Mephisto beans have arrived for this springs grow. I have just put two of each into some damp paper towels and am extremely excited about this grow as I have a feeling it's going to be my best ever!!!

2 Fantasmo express
2 S.O.D.k
2 Fugue state

After each bean shows a tail they will be placed in 1 gal pots with seed raising mix and 20% perlite for the first few weeks, until they outgrow my seedling box and move outdoor permanently . All will spend the next few weeks indoors under t5 cfl of a night and in the sun on good days. Nutes used will be Biobizz introduced at a quarter strengh right from the first watering as I have had good success from this in the past. I might fim a couple of these girls as i have done a few others on previous grows and am pleased with the results of it so far.

@912GreenSkell @Growtogrow @Anglo Automatics @henco @thegavfrog @archie gemmill @Maria Sanchez @SUNDOG@Dr LSD @Senerstony @trailanimal @Jraven @hesgone13 @Mike20132 sorry if I have forgotten anyone as I'm higher than Everest right now!

Last edited:
its mephisto they all winners :d5: its just finding the space and time to fit them all in:coffee2:
:pighug:
This is my first mephisto grow, I can't wait to try them all. I have the space just not the time to try them all at once, dam work gets in the way!

Back