Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Lol. If the competition was how many plants you can grow at one time I think you’d have her beat!! No kidding it would feel like a job, that’s a lot of work right there! How many nutes will you go through in a day when those are fully grown?
So far I've only used tap water at with ph down only and have two almost done without ever using any at all. So hopefully none...

Attachments

• 0516191543a_Signature~2.jpg
    0516191543a_Signature~2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 36
So far I've only used tap water at with ph down only and have two almost done without ever using any at all. So hopefully none...
I guess that’s the benefit of soil grows, you must have a pretty decent recipe for soil to carry them through without nutes. I’m thinking in my fall grow that I’ll try an organic soil grow to see the difference between my coco grows. How high, roughly, do you keep your Autocobs for veg and flower?

I guess that’s the benefit of soil grows, you must have a pretty decent recipe for soil to carry them through without nutes. I’m thinking in my fall grow that I’ll try an organic soil grow to see the difference between my coco grows. How high, roughly, do you keep your Autocobs for veg and flower?
Idk what's carrying them so long, it's happy frog straight from the bag. But cobs are still in testing so I'm not sure what I'll end up doing. I am trying to figure out if I want to use all 6500k or 3500k. So far the 6500k is a must for trichome production.

Really nice @STILLSMOKIN. Erbeer likes awesome and that seedstarter is going to be a Hog! Your CBD plants look incredible, ive got one running now that isn’t very large but super resinous with a beautiful fruity, fuelly aroma to her. She reminds me of 4 Assed Monkey but she’s a Dutch Passion CBD Charlotte’s Angel.

Is your compost mix actually just compost? Or is there more to it than that?
I bought it from Lowe's but its from California and supposed to be all food compost. I'm planning next big run this winter with it and happy frog together.

I bought it from Lowe's but its from California and supposed to be all food compost. I'm planning next big run this winter with it and happy frog together.
So that is just Happy Frog and water? Wow lol nice job I was thinking of using some Happy Frog with Mega Crop but not sure now lol

Back