Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

@bushmasterar15 week 1 update
IMG_20190507_200346.jpg

Blue Toof (special pheno)

Day 4

Both seeds sprouted the same day, and look to be on equal footing so far. Roots have hit the water, so they should start to accelerate growth, if the heat in the cabinet doesn't work against them. So far so good.
BT Day 41.jpg
BT Day 42.jpg

Blue Toof (special pheno)

Day 4

Both seeds sprouted the same day, and look to be on equal footing so far. Roots have hit the water, so they should start to accelerate growth, if the heat in the cabinet doesn't work against them. So far so good.
View attachment 1056717 View attachment 1056718
My blue toofs liked it 84 or so I've grown out 7 total and all were like that

My blue toofs liked it 84 or so I've grown out 7 total and all were like that

Hey Fitz! These girls better be able to handle a constant 90+ because it’s not getting any cooler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@bushmasterar15 hey bud I was honestly going to give up lol haven't been to the new place since last update. Low and behold, one of the sour alien livers made it, I guess it hadn't sprouted to get eaten. So here she is. If y'all will have me, I'd like to continue. If I had to guess I'd say she's day 4ish??? View attachment 1056014
Ok I give up. I resign from this battle. Lol it ended up hardening off on me. Too late to germ and join now. Who would have thought, been growing 8 years, took 10 months off and I'm having a time LMAO I do have 3 photos I've managed to keep alive, knock on wood. I appreciate ya'll having me and being patient.

Back