Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Strawberry Nuggets sprouted this morning.
20190425_124755.jpg

I'll be doing my updates on Fridays for this grow. I know we don't need to yet, but, thought I would just start now and show everyone how the plants are doing and get myself in the habit. Sour Livers is pretty small, but, the rest are doing well.
IMG_20190426_114415.jpg
IMG_20190426_114408.jpg
IMG_20190426_114403.jpg
IMG_20190426_114359.jpg
IMG_20190426_114355.jpg
IMG_20190426_114350.jpg

Good day folks. Here's my entry. Good luck to all. May the grow God's bless you.
@bushmasterar15
IMG_20190427_111017453_HDR.jpg

wk1
img_20190502_053244579-2-jpg.1053874

wk 2 I was honestly going to give up lol haven't been to the new place since last update. Low and behold, one of the sour alien livers made it, I guess it hadn't sprouted to get eaten. So here she is. If y'all will have me, I'd like to continue. If I had to guess I'd say she's day 4ish???
img_20190507_133046714_hdr-2-jpg.1056014

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it snow in your tent? :crying:

Go have another beer. I ammended my roots organics with heavy earth worm castings and needed to lighten it up which is what perlite is used for had it on hand so thats what I used, not everybody has a head the size of a balloon around here and has to act like top dog. I am done with this site done with the bs drama have a good one to anyone who is cool on here much respect but I am out tired of the drama.

Go have another beer. I ammended my roots organics with heavy earth worm castings and needed to lighten it up which is what perlite is used for had it on hand so thats what I used, not everybody has a head the size of a balloon around here and has to act like top dog. I am done with this site done with the bs drama have a good one to anyone who is cool on here much respect but I am out tired of the drama.
I apologize for offending you, it was just made in good fun. Definitely no harm intended, again, my apologies.

Sorry you were offended by the comment. I can say for certain that it wasnt made with any ill intent. "'Snow" is a grow term that's thrown around in a playful way all the time. And it's never in w bad way. For example, if you have a plant with tons of trichomes, someone would say "Looks like it snowed in your tent".. It's just humor. I'm also sorry that you had a bad experience here. We work hard to keep the vibe right, so if you ever have problems or concerns you can definitely talk to me, or any other staff and we will work it all out together. I'd personally hate to see you leave, especially since you just started the battle. You should reconsider. I really hope you do. And if not, at least reach out to me so we can fix the issues you ran into!
I'd love to help.

@bushmasterar15 Please add me to the battle!
From left to right, Fantasmo Express, S.O.D.K., and Creme da la chem. :headbang:

IMG_20190427_202102.jpg

wk2 I messed up on the Fantasmo Express trying to remove the helmet head and yanked off the whole thing. I dropped another, but forgot to take a pic of the regerm. It has sprouted! The Creme da la chem is doing fine! :headbang:I

img_20190506_221338-jpg.1055981

update. Creme da la chem is about ready for transplant, hopefully I'll get er done in the next day or so. The Fantasmo Express re-germ is doing fine! :headbang:

img_20190511_195353-jpg.1058113

Last edited by a moderator:
Back