Outdoor MegaBuds Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Who is the MegaBuds Grower of the Year 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Logo.svg

aaamossy-jpg.1076410

Brand new player on site @MegaBuds offering the first Photoperiod Grow Off 2019!

A: Rwg111
1576492512889.png

B: RivetGrrl
1576492569201.png

C: Ajrexxx

1576492603886.png

D: wwwilie

1576492770178.png

E: davisgirl
0E7969FE-2532-4749-A28F-7971B8AF039F.jpeg

Team Leader:
----------> @davisgirl <----------

Grow Off combatants are:

1. @Ripper
2. @Free Flow
3. @AJrexxx
4. @Rwg111
5. @DABaracuss
7. @davisgirl
8. @RivetGrrl
9. @slowandeasy
10. @pop22
12. @nizmoKush

- Grow Off Start date is the 1. September with a 2 week pre-germ date so the 18. August and will finish in last week of November 2019 and to be polled in 1st week December.

- Growers will post a weekly update into upcoming 3. Biggest Battle thread by tagging Team Leader with short information what changes have been made in passed week included plant photo.

- Growers can grow as many plants they want, but have to chose the battle plant 30 days after germ date.

- This is a journal Must Grow Off.

- Growers will post the Kit list they are going to grow the in here by tagging Team Leader.

Last edited:
Ohhhh @davisgirl is TM, gonna be a fun run for sure! I'll post up my kit today for this grow :woohoo1:
Shucks Rivet!

:vibe:

Thank you @TheMongol for letting me lead this battle for you. I’m excited to grow some fine marijuana with some of our best growers — too f’n cool!

Growers, you’ll be posting your kit list shortly, could you please include the strain(s) you’ll be growing? I’d love to track that from the beginning. I’ll be doing a Big Brucey girl! :dancer:

Shucks Rivet!

:vibe:

Thank you @TheMongol for letting me lead this battle for you. I’m excited to grow some fine marijuana with some of our best growers — too f’n cool!

Growers, you’ll be posting your kit list shortly, could you please include the strain(s) you’ll be growing? I’d love to track that from the beginning. I’ll be doing a Big Brucey girl! :dancer:
You are not leading it dor me, but for MegaBuds.:kiss:

Good luck everyone! I will be starting mine Aug 18th, if they are here by then. I have learned that it is better to start earlier than later in Grow Contests. Pics look better when you start earlier! Plus these are Photos, so I want to clone. This takes the plants a little bit longer to get to that state. Excited about the opportunity to run these. I chose Fast Master. In hopes that I find a Super Fast pheno! According to Mega Buds 6-7 weeks Flowering. That is very short. A 2 week veg on clones and a 6 week flower would be sweet. One of the main reasons I like certain Autos is the SPEED. Peace, slowandeasy

Can't wait to received them. First time doing a photo indoors it should be fun.

Good luck to all and may we all have our seeds arrive with no issues

Hello everyone new on here also new to growing anyone able to give some advice as bought a set up and seeds today would like some help
My first advice would be to go the NEW GROWER section. This is the complete opposite. Experienced growers doing battles. Plenty of useful information that you should read BEFORE starting. Good luck, peace slowandeasy

Hello everyone new on here also new to growing anyone able to give some advice as bought a set up and seeds today would like some help
Hey welcome to AFN! :welcome: Keep coming back here and checking on us though, we’ll be growing some killer bud! :eyebrows:

Yup, head on over to the new grower diaries and check out a couple grows. Look for someone with a similar setup and read. You’re going to have a blast! :shooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back