Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey guys, we're just starting to get the wheels in motion here for the Kind LED Grow Lights Live Vendor trial!

We have two testers from our CannaZone Testing Group, @Rebel and @stepside , so let's give these fellas a big hand for testing and a thank you to Kind LED for giving us the opportunity to test out two of their panels for them!

@Rebel will be testing out the K5 XL 750 unit:
https://www.kindledgrowlights.com/collections/k5-series/products/k5-xl750
KIND_XL750_OFF.jpg

@stepside will be testing out the K3 L600 unit:
https://www.kindledgrowlights.com/products/k3-l600
KIND_L600_OFF.jpg

These are both fantastic growers that have been around the site for a long time and through the paces, I'm confident they will give a great show to the best of their abilities and I hope we can see what a Kind LED can do for autoflowers! Can't wait to see you guys fire these up!

We should be able to see 1-2 grows under each grower and a complete review when done, so follow along, stay tuned, and let's see how they do it!

I have one and have been looking for information with no success. Thank you guys.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Hey guys, we're just starting to get the wheels in motion here for the Kind LED Grow Lights Live Vendor trial!

We have two testers from our CannaZone Testing Group, @Rebel and @stepside , so let's give these fellas a big hand for testing and a thank you to Kind LED for giving us the opportunity to test out two of their panels for them!

@Rebel will be testing out the K5 XL 750 unit:
https://www.kindledgrowlights.com/collections/k5-series/products/k5-xl750
KIND_XL750_OFF.jpg

@stepside will be testing out the K3 L600 unit:
https://www.kindledgrowlights.com/products/k3-l600
KIND_L600_OFF.jpg

These are both fantastic growers that have been around the site for a long time and through the paces, I'm confident they will give a great show to the best of their abilities and I hope we can see what a Kind LED can do for autoflowers! Can't wait to see you guys fire these up!

We should be able to see 1-2 grows under each grower and a complete review when done, so follow along, stay tuned, and let's see how they do it!

OK they actually sent me the 1000... I have step by step un boxing pics... Will post tonight or early am. It arrived today and have work in the room to flip flop tents so I will be back with the un boxing.

OK they actually sent me the 1000... I have step by step un boxing pics... Will post tonight or early am. It arrived today and have work in the room to flip flop tents so I will be back with the un boxing.

I received mine as well. I got the K3series L600. Pics to come soon

I have the k5 750. I found ideal distance is 12". If you are doing autos I would use their pre-programmed 18/6 sunrise&sunset mode

This is definitely the K51000. I have it on auto at the moment. In the manual it states 48" for the first 3-7 days. Then lower to 40", etc etc. Thank you for the advice!

I received mine as well. I got the K3series L600. Pics to come soon

Nice. I'll have to edit the links in the first post to reflect our actual panels.

This is my plan of attack. Since we have to document two test grows at the least I will run it in Auto mode for the first grow. Second grow I will dial in the bands manually for the different stages of growth.

Seedling stage. Veg stage. Flowering stage. Late flowering stage. I will dial in the A, B, C bands manually for each stage I mentioned above per their recommended intensities in the manual.

First time I've ever seen a power supply up front and i don't care for that.

I have 3 x Sister Disciple Autos under it right now. They are my cross. Tonight I'm planting 3 x Delicious Seeds Critical Neville's Haze. More to come...

Un boxing pics and details coming tonight!

I was going to mention that as well. This is the first LED light that I got an instruction manual with. A+ :thumbsup:

Back