Dutch Passion Meef tests Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry O.G.

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents,
It has been quite a few months since my last grow and I finally decided to fire up my tent again. The goal of this grow is to slowly move away from A/N and dabble with some new products. This will be my first grow testing PPM and attempting to keep it under 1,000 ppm in flower.

Setup:
Gorilla Lite 4'x4'
Platinum LED P9-XML2
Vortex S-Line 6" Fan
Phresh 6"x16" carbon filter
2x 6" clip-on fans
5x 5 gallon Smart Pots

Medium:
ProMix HP

Nutrients:
A/N Connoisseur Bloom A&B - base
RealGrowers Recharge - beneficial bacteria, fungi, acids
Grow More 0-0-0 Flowering Cal/Mag
Grow More Bio-cozyme - enzymes
Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt - 7.8% silica
Green Planet Liquid W-8 - carbs
Green Planet Massive - bloom/terp booster
Mammoth P - po4 liberating bacteria
New Milennium Winter Frost - final push for color and trichomes
Flawless Finish - flushing agent

Lighting schedule:
20/4

Strain:
Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry O.G.

Today is day one, 01/16/2017
No exciting photos as of yet.

IMG_2850.JPG

Hey bro good to see you back at it again... Looks like a solid nute lineup, hope this grow goes smoothly for you... Should be a packed tent with these Glueberries ;)

Glad to have one of my mentors along for the ride. I just need to poke @A-Train to tag along so you guys can harass me throughout this grow. You're right about it being a packed tent.. I already think I bit off more than I can chew.

Na, youll be fine. And the nutrient lineup is a winner for sure. How often you gonna use the recharge

I was listening to the Dude Grows podcast at work today, and he was saying to use it within 12 hours of mixing it. So, I've been mixing a liter of it every morning and dribbling it on my rockwool cubes before and after work to keep them moist under the heavy light. I'm testing it as my only mycorrhizae. I put the Voodoo Juice and Roots Excelurator Gold on a different shelf and haven't looked at them. I'm putting faith in that he's developed a natural superior product. I feel that I should have left them in the germination dome a little longer, I haven't 100% perfected my germination technique that I'm fully satisfied with yet. Stoned ranting..

But I will do a once a week feed with just Recharge, and run off once I get up to watering that heavily. I contacted Sean from Real Growers about using Mammoth P and Enzymes with the Recharge to see if they will coincide in working on the root zone together. I would assume without feeding base nutrients that they will have to work harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think from what ive seen they are a root balls dream come true to have a bath in recharge and mammoth during the week

And the google searching continues. It's been a non-stop learning journey for me these past few months between podcasts and reading books. It's funny how complicated we make growing a plant, but I like pushing the bar and learning more. MICROBES, MAN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ive been using recharge and like it so far. But i just put it dry on top of the soil and water it in. I also put it in the soil when filling the pots.

Back