Live Stoners MaxPowerGrows AFN introduction

MaxPowerGrows

MaxPowerGrows
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jock Horror by Nirvana
Hi everybody, MaxPower here, I have been growing for fifteen years but grew my first autoflower just two years ago. I grew in soil for the first ten years then switched over to dwc and have been running dwc and home made autopots since then. I joined the autoflower network to learn as much as possible about autoflowers because I found myself at a point in my growing career that it started to get a little mundane, basically the same thing over and over just with different strains or grow methods or switching up nutrients , trying different lights, etc. So i came to the conclusion that breeding was in my marijuana future and it is great to have a place where there are actual breeders to talk to. When I look back on my life I wish I would have got a higher education in botany instead of what i studied. Which was biomechanics, I intended to be a physical therapist or trainer for a college level sports team. Well after a few years of working as a physical trainer in a Manhattan, New York gym, I realized it wasnt what I wanted to do with my life, and it required lots and lots of hours since you are basically making all your money based on word of mouth from your clients. Anyway I figured out that I could still make decent money being a real estate sales investor and put half the amount of work hours in, which allowed me to really dedicate lots of time to growing. So to wrap it all up I am here to learn, and hopefully along the way I will be able to help others learn as well. Thanks for Having me here at AFN!!!

@epenguin @iampepe @Slater

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Nice to have a vet with your amount of experience! You'll get the hang of autos in no time! And there is plenty of help and information to be found! Good luck on your journey!!

hi and welcome :pass:fifteen years experience,sounds like you got the growing bit all figured out.
so what strains sparked your interest to breed with them,or what is your ideal strain ?
tons of info o be had,if you get stuck or lost pop into live stoners.
best o luck
:pighug:

hi and welcome :pass:fifteen years experience,sounds like you got the growing bit all figured out.
so what strains sparked your interest to breed with them,or what is your ideal strain ?
tons of info o be had,if you get stuck or lost pop into live stoners.

best o luck

No specific strains really, just want to increase my knowledge and start something new, as I said, I have the growing dialed in to the point that I feel like the only way to learn new exciting things is to start breeding myself

A belated welcome Max, happy to have you part of the family......................eP.

It wasn't really any strain, just wanted to add something new and different to my growing experience

Back