You still need testers for this light?
Nope, they don't need any.:face:Don't know why they even mentioned it.

When 'Tina' was here, Mars Hydro had lots of contests and tests with their products. They got good exposure too! My first documented run with the Mars Hydro SP 6500 got first page Google hits!
I guess they'd rather spend their advertising money on Youtubers and Instagramers.

Nope, they don't need any.:face:Don't know why they even mentioned it.

When 'Tina' was here, Mars Hydro had lots of contests and tests with their products. They got good exposure too! My first documented run with the Mars Hydro SP 6500 got first page Google hits!
I guess they'd rather spend their advertising money on Youtubers and Instagramers.
True that mate, wtf happened,
It coming up to Halloween and I ain't seen no contests or anything like there used to be.

But saying that, you all wouldn't of stood a chance against to the pumpkin smash master..

I had sick sick ideas for this year's contest but I guess they just know I'd be the winner again.

Ha

True that mate, wtf happened,
It coming up to Halloween and I ain't seen no contests or anything like there used to be.

But saying that, you all wouldn't of stood a chance against to the pumpkin smash master..

I had sick sick ideas for this year's contest but I guess they just know I'd be the winner again.

Ha
I'm always down to watch some pumpkin smashing videos

Back