MARS HYDRO HYDROLINE12 LED HYDROPONICS GROWING SYSTEM
Featuring 2 growth modes, supporting 4 different timing schedules, with an independent 6L water tank and 12 pods, Mars Hydro hydroline12 will be your most bountiful table hydroponic growing system.
Only USA with stock now, check on official site www.mars-hydro.com to add it.
mars-hydro-hydroponics_growing_system-1.jpg

Hi, looking for a new light for a 4x4 tent. In your line up I’m thinking the FC-4800 or FC-e6500.
looking to veg/flower in 4x4.
What is the benefit of either light in this size grow tent pleas.
Thanks TangieD

Don’t know if this helps, but these are 2 Twenty20 Mendocino MMXX in Mars hydro 4x4 under FC-E 4800…
371845B6-219E-46CD-BE89-71FA1D4F0003.jpeg
7F9D381E-7BCE-46EF-B6AF-1A2FDCDC2939.jpeg

I like what it’s doing…

Hi, looking for a new light for a 4x4 tent. In your line up I’m thinking the FC-4800 or FC-e6500.
Thanks TangieD
Hi, both FC4800 and FC-E6500 can do well in 4x4 grow tent. You can compare their information, FC4800 is more efficient, Samsung chip and low consumption, while FC-E 6500 is more affordable, BridgeLux chip and larger coverage.
1648085411791.png

1648085423234.png

FC4800.jpg
FC-E6500.jpeg

Thanks TangieD

I have an FCe-4800 in the Mars 4x4. I definitely like it. It is only my first run with this particular setup but the light fits very well inside the tent. There is enough room to position the light and a fan/filter where you want to along one of the walls. It does not touch all 4 walls so you have room to work.

I think the way they laid out the wiring is very easy to connect but looks "cheap." The focus is definitely on getting you a powerful LED lamp for your money. It's a long harness with easy push connectors. They simply aren't hidden inside an assembly or channel in the frame. Also you can position all the light bars as you see fit. There are thumbscrew/wingnut adjusters on mine. I think it's a nice feature but some people may not like the fit/finish. Not knocking the design, just something to be aware of. Again, function over form.

The power cords are all a good length. The only short one is the dimmer to driver. I have the driver mounted outside the tent. The light came with everything you need but I would recommend upgrading the rope ratchets. They send a steel cable that links the two eyelets at the ends so you can use one rope ratchet per side. The included set works but seemed strained. The rope ratchets are those standard thin black cord versions. Totally fine but I bought 4 upgraded ones to control each corners height.

If you run the cable it is much easier to adjust as there is only one ratchet per side. With one at each corner you will gain a lot of height. Makes much more sense once you assemble and see how the steel cable/rope attaches. Do what you deem best.

Some pics:

P1030873.JPG

Steel cable to eyelet screw: There is an eyelet screw at each corner.

P1030881.JPG

Wiring harness to connect each LED bar:

P1030880.JPG

I bought these red/black rope ratchets off amazon.

P1030882.JPG

If you run the split steel cable this is the most height you can get. 52"

Hence, I would recommend the 4 corner rope ratchet setup so you can pull the light to the ceiling.
P1030885.JPG

I have an FCe-4800 in the Mars 4x4. I definitely like it. It is only my first run with this particular setup but the light fits very well inside the tent. There is enough room to position the light and a fan/filter where you want to along one of the walls. It does not touch all 4 walls so you have room to work.

I think the way they laid out the wiring is very easy to connect but looks "cheap." The focus is definitely on getting you a powerful LED lamp for your money. It's a long harness with easy push connectors. They simply aren't hidden inside an assembly or channel in the frame. Also you can position all the light bars as you see fit. There are thumbscrew/wingnut adjusters on mine. I think it's a nice feature but some people may not like the fit/finish. Not knocking the design, just something to be aware of. Again, function over form.

The power cords are all a good length. The only short one is the dimmer to driver. I have the driver mounted outside the tent. The light came with everything you need but I would recommend upgrading the rope ratchets. They send a steel cable that links the two eyelets at the ends so you can use one rope ratchet per side. The included set works but seemed strained. The rope ratchets are those standard thin black cord versions. Totally fine but I bought 4 upgraded ones to control each corners height.

If you run the cable it is much easier to adjust as there is only one ratchet per side. With one at each corner you will gain a lot of height. Makes much more sense once you assemble and see how the steel cable/rope attaches. Do what you deem best.

Some pics:

View attachment 1435819

Steel cable to eyelet screw: There is an eyelet screw at each corner.

View attachment 1435821

Wiring harness to connect each LED bar:

View attachment 1435822

I bought these red/black rope ratchets off amazon.

View attachment 1435828

If you run the split steel cable this is the most height you can get. 52"

Hence, I would recommend the 4 corner rope ratchet setup so you can pull the light to the ceiling.
View attachment 1435829
Great information and a great help.
many thanks for all your input.
Cheers

Thanks TangieD
Go for the FC-6500 for the 4x4 anz just dim it if need.
I really want the 4800 for my 3x3 even though the FC3000 easily gives you upwards of 500 grams of pure flower per square meter and an F load of trim for oil/edibles/hash making at the same time
It's not greed...it's a smokin' fun challenge Mr Bong

Back