It isn't foldable, but the light panels can be picked and placed.
The FC8000 has got the Samsung lm301B diodes and a SOSEN driver, which looks really cool with the gold anodized mounting plates.
It's a big bigger then it's smaller sister the FC6500, but weighs 800gr less. It's got 320 extra diodes over the FC6500.
So it looks like they are driving all the diodes hader on the new model with only 320 more diodes. Or it just seems like that to me. Haven't calculated it.
I'd love to have two in a 4x8..........hint hint! :biggrin:

I'd rock some canna with that set up in my current grow room.:headbang::woohoo::headbang:

Look! This is one of our latest models-Mars Hydro FC8000.:greencheck:
Biggest monster of Mars Hydro :woohoo:
Compared with the same series of FC lights, it has changed its appearance and performance.
Are there any other differences you can find?:drunks:
View attachment 1384288
Sorta looks like some kinda plumbing above the front bar and got me thinking about a water cooled light. Probably not practical for home grow but for those big commercial grows?

Sorta looks like some kinda plumbing above the front bar and got me thinking about a water cooled light. Probably not practical for home grow but for those big commercial grows?

It's the most exciting time of the year - Black Friday! Ready to get your wallet shopping?
Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale is happening early. Buy new friends for your girls!
Use coupon code AFN to get 18% off! Buy Now: www.mars-hydro.com:greencheck:
1636028053653.png

Tomorrow we will have the second round of the Black Friday Gift. Does anyone have any good ideas? We want to make the entries fun! :vibe:
How about that an entry/ticket will *cost me/us* .....A Happy Plant Picture with just a Touch of Xmas in it....It's only November so nothing totally overboard...just a touch..we're looking forward to Xmas ...not celebrating it yet :biggrin:

Back