No worries, Green Cube are a UK company and they were the only ones besides Gorilla Tents (which I refuse to pay the price for because I'm poor LOL) that had a 1x2x2.2 tent in their range, unfortunately I didn't have the space for a 120x240 tent or I would have gone with Mars Hydro of course :biggrin:
@Marshydro also has a tent measuring 2x2x5.5' / 60x60x140cm. Which would be perfect for the space I have :joy:

@Marshydro also has a tent measuring 2x2x5.5' / 60x60x140cm. Which would be perfect for the space I have :joy:
It would be a little overkill but imagine sticking an FC3000/FCE3000 in that tent and with 9 plants in 5 L pots, growing them short and stripping them of anything but the main cola as they grow, hopefully end up with 9 monster colas giving you 1/2 kg of weed :smoking:

It would be a little overkill but imagine sticking an FC3000/FCE3000 in that tent and with 9 plants in 5 L pots, growing them short and stripping them of anything but the main cola as they grow, hopefully end up with 9 monster colas giving you 1/2 kg of weed :smoking:
Something like that would be just AMAZING!!!

Flash sale has started! :woohoo:
Use code: FC4800DEAL to enjoy a big discount at checkout!
Only 10 units available per website
First come first served! :hothot:

FC4800 Flash Sale.jpg
\

Hello everyone, it's going to be Halloween, are you all dressed up? :cooldance:
Can you guys dress up for our lights and tent? :cooldance:
Any pictures of Mars can be shared. Thanks, everyone!:cooldance:

Back