The FC4800 is going to be the MONSTER that helps me do my first 1 kg in 1 square meter grow :biggrin:

Look! Mars Hydro 2-in-1 grow tent giveaway starts now.:angel:
leave your comment under blog 6 Points to Know Why You Choose 2-in-1 Grow Tent to win a 2-in-1 grow tent.:love:

Details pls see below:
  • Prize: 1 piece of 120x90x180 cm (4'x3'x5.9') grow tenthttps://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow...trum-led-plant-grow-light-mars-hydro-for-sale
  • Participation: Leave a comment under this blog
  • Winner selection: Randomly pick up a winner from the comments
  • Deadline: 6th October
  • What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with Mars Hydro Grow Tent on social media.
  • Click here to participate.
  • Mars Hydro 2-in-1 grow tent giveaway.jpg

I think I was a little to stoned, I clicked the 1st link and thought the draw was for an SP6500 and a tent as in two different prizes instead of the correct link LOL

Come again! :cooldance:
Do you know what features are available in a 2-in-1 tent?
In this blog 6 Points to Know Why You Choose 2-in-1 Grow Tent, you can find 6 benefits of using a 2-in-1 tent.
At the end of the article, we have a giveaway for you, comment to win.
Details pls see below.
  • Prize: 1 piece of 120x90x180 cm (4'x3'x5.9') 2-in-1 grow tent
  • Participation: Leave a comment under this blog
  • Winner selection: Randomly pick up a winner from the comments
  • Deadline: 6th October
  • What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with Mars Hydro Grow Tent on social media.
Mars Hydro  2-in-1 Grow Tent Giveaway.jpg

The 2 in 1 would actually work great as a male clone tent if you want to make seeds without reversing a branch directly on the plant inside your main grow space

Left my comment and it is awaiting approval. That tent looks incredible. Wow, would be a dream to get an "all in one veg/bloom tent" to go with my new Mars TSW2000. You guys are the bomb...thank you so much for the opportunity!! :biggrin:

XOXO
Mom

All in one would defo help with a constant supply of meds with out all the hassle of setting up different rooms. Good for clones and seed making projects, I would love one for sure.

Back