Last grow under the reflectors

1587716969001.png

1587717023284.png

1587717082667.png

1587717223069.png

Right now, all reflectors are no stock globally, no plan to produce more. Because we upgraded it to TS lights.

Reflector 144-TSL2000 :ladies:

Yeah! Got it in today!
my TSW-2000!

I am a bit concerned on leaving the cables on the hot reflector,
@MarshydroTina do you know if this poses a hazard or problem?

The ladies are now in the greenhouse and will be moved in the tent during flowering!

View attachment 1182585
Tie the cords up to a ceiling brace if you are concerned. Good luck, slow

Yeah! Got it in today!
my TSW-2000!

I am a bit concerned on leaving the cables on the hot reflector,
@MarshydroTina do you know if this poses a hazard or problem?

The ladies are now in the greenhouse and will be moved in the tent during flowering!

View attachment 1182585

The material of this line is high temperature resistant, UL listed. Pls don't worry. :smokeout:

If you still worry it, plus, the driver is removable, you can remove it from lights, by placing it outside of the tent.

Happy grow:welcome:

So even when you WIN a contest the customer service by @MarshydroTina and the crew is excellent and fast. According to Fed Ex my new Mars Hydo Cob is on the truck and out for delivery later Today! Very excited to see this package arrive. I have the 28x28 set up with a single 6500k COB that i borrowed from one of my 4x4 tents. I think that with the extra LEDs and Meanwell driver that will ve the PERFECT light for it from seed to harvest. I just started 2 Sour Crack seeds. So lets see how the Mars Hydro Cob does literally from start to finish in a perfect environment. Peace, slow

well seeing as i didnt win , i had to pay for a new light , got my ts1000 yesterday , pretty darn bright for a small light , i hope to set it up next weekend and start a new grow

well seeing as i didnt win , i had to pay for a new light , got my ts1000 yesterday , pretty darn bright for a small light , i hope to set it up next weekend and start a new grow
I just got done growing some Ayahuasca purple under two of those. I put it in a journal, if you want to see how it did. Some AMAZING lights. It's like a ssupernova every time i feed that tent. Best smell and coloring yet. Dense AF too. put something BIG under it. you wont regret it.

My Mars Hydro Cob light showed up today, thanks @MarshydroTina ! I plugged it in right away to see how bright it is. WOW! It is def way brighter than my 55 Watt Cobs! Basically almost 2x the power snd some added LEDs and a Bubble reflector. I have to go hang it up right now. This light has the potentisl to be TOO bright for a 28x 28 if the plants get too tall. However I am using this tent for my Sour Cracks only. So, its not a big deal unless I run taller strains. I wil snap a couple pics once hung. Trust me, its bright! I think it could work in my 32x32 tent just as well. Plus I believe it is adjustable, if needed. I will try not to adjust the power unless pplants get too tsll or light stressed. Peace, slow

Pics dont show the actual brightness. Its perfect for this 28x28. The cups will come off in 12 hours and Sour Cracks should be on day 1 above ground. I see water in the Rez still. So I will wait another day and then add a little more. I prefer to run my Rez 1/2 full vs full for the first 7-10 days. This makes for less chances of overly moist soil. Especially in these new MINI SIPs that I made. I am not sure how well they will wick. Better to add more if needed vs adding too much and waiting for things to dry out. I have a feeling I did a good job on the Home made Mini SIPs. But until I run them at least 1x, it is hard to know just exactly how moist the soil will get via Wicking. Knowing how well Sour Cracks grow and how well the Soil works...I expect very good things when combined with this awsome new light! Thanks a million everyone. Peace, slow
20200426_005642.jpg
20200426_005636.jpg

Back