Hi Tina! Hope you are well! Quick question:

Is it possible to fully open one of the sides of the 8x4 tent whilst keeping the rest of the tent closed? I want to put some fine mesh there and have the aircon blowing directly into the tent straight along the tent. Then i can access the tent for day to day tasks via the typical front entry points. Is this possible???Can you confirm if i can fully open the red marked area whilst keeping rest of tent closed and not have any difficulties accessing the tent later on? Thanks in advance.

1.png

My 4x8 mars hydro tent won’t open like that without cutting. The sides zipper all the way around to the front center. To get that flap open u would also have the front right half open too

My 4x8 mars hydro tent won’t open like that without cutting. The sides zipper all the way around to the front center. To get that flap open u would also have the front right half open too

Thank you so much!

Would cutting definitely work? Just take out some of the inner cloth and replace with my mesh right?

Hi Tina! Hope you are well! Quick question:

Is it possible to fully open one of the sides of the 8x4 tent whilst keeping the rest of the tent closed? I want to put some fine mesh there and have the aircon blowing directly into the tent straight along the tent. Then i can access the tent for day to day tasks via the typical front entry points. Is this possible???Can you confirm if i can fully open the red marked area whilst keeping rest of tent closed and not have any difficulties accessing the tent later on? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1164696

Hello, @Indoor Tropics

The biggest feature of Mars tent is about the Ultra-reflective lined Mylar. It can effectively reflect lighting by LEDs to plants from the best angle. So that, along with Mars light, it could help increase over 30% par value in the same grow space.

The door is not the red area you pointed out, unless you cut it by yourself, or Its not possible to fully open one of the sides of the 8x4 tent whilst keeping the rest of the tent closed.
Tent reflective function will be affected If you choose to do so, cut it, put fine mesh there. Don't recommend do that.

1.jpg

It has 2 side vents for floating air.
1.jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 24
Thank you so much!

Would cutting definitely work? Just take out some of the inner cloth and replace with my mesh right?

May i know why would you like to customize it by cutting? How's your outside grow temp? If you are too worried about temp, pls consider choosing the coolest LEDs to grow.

And you can choose 2* 120Γ—240Γ—200cm instead of 1*240Γ—240Γ—200cm, the side size you want to open is the same with 120Γ—240Γ—200cm door size.
1.jpg

1.jpg

Back