I know it's still valentine's day, so happy valentine's day:woody:
TIM图片20190215084908.jpg

If we lengthen the wire on the light SP-250 so that you can move the power supply outside the tent, what length do you think is best?

1. 5 feet
2. No need to lengthen the wire coz I don't need power supply outside.
3. 2 feet
4. 4 feet
5. 3 feet

If we lengthen the wire on the light SP-250 so that you can move the power supply outside the tent, what length do you think is best?

1. 5 feet
3. 2 feet
4. 4 feet
5. 3 feet

I would have to say 2 whilst the driver does get hot it is nothing compared to running conventional lights,

In fact my tent would get too cold in winter months without the heat it provides

I would have to say 2 whilst the driver does get hot it is nothing compared to running conventional lights,

In fact my tent would get too cold in winter months without the heat it provides

So is that 2 feet or option 2 (0 feet). The options and their number labels are hilarious by the way. It would be far to simple to just have 0 = 0 feet, 2 = 2 feet, 5 = 5 feet.

1. 5 feet
3. 2 feet
4. 4 feet
5. 3 feet

Not sure how hot this one gets... But if I'm not mistaken the longer you run dc voltage the more current drop and amp draw. But I'd have to check on that to be sure. My cob doesn't get hot enough to worry with.

So is that 2 feet or option 2 (0 feet). The options and their number labels are hilarious by the way. It would be far to simple to just have 0 = 0 feet, 2 = 2 feet, 5 = 5 feet.

That would be option 2 : zero ft :thumbsup:

Hello Tina, I am in the market for a budget friendly grow light that will produce the most bud considering the price. My question is, between your original Mars 48 [300w], Mars Reflector 48 [240w], and Mars ECO [300w] which one of the three will produce the most bud? P.S. the light is for a small one plant 2'x2' grow and will be used through Veg and Flower. Thank you very much. -VonBraun

Back