When I first got my cob it was cool. After I turned it up some it got warm.

The way I adjusted mine was Vo first

Found this, my driver is hot also to touch. But I'm blessed with gadgets and it's really only 120 f

Thanks for input pal :thumbsup:

@MarshydroTina , I also have another concern , you mentioned that these first versions of this light are drawing 250watts , looking on the driver case it says rated at 239 watts at 240 volt input which being in UK mine is :shrug:

Sorry hairyman but I found something else for you.
6c7979382-35it1i.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

:rofl: I ain't sure I like them or not I am in the age range that I don't really understand them :thumbsup:

Thanks for link :toke:

[HASHTAG]#hairyman[/HASHTAG]
Who was it that was going around posting hashtags like crazy to agitate.

Hi , it's not the light case I am concerned about it's the driver that's sat on top , could you ask the technical people what they say.
It is at a temp that I can only keep my hand touching it for a few seconds

View attachment 1004304
I have contacted our technical staff, and it is normal. The power supply will get hot after long-term use, because most of the power supply of the previous lamp was inside, so you cannot touch it. The room temperature will not be affected if there is a good ventilation system. Most of our accessories are UL certified and very safe, so you don't have to worry

Thanks for input pal :thumbsup:

@MarshydroTina , I also have another concern , you mentioned that these first versions of this light are drawing 250watts , looking on the driver case it says rated at 239 watts at 240 volt input which being in UK mine is :shrug:
250w is the draw power of the light, Because the voltage in the UK is 240v, so the power supply is written like this

Back