10 REASONS WHY CHOOSE MARS HYDRO GROW TENTS

1b6eeb0565d7d93532649b1652f21405.jpg
Funny I’m looking at your 4x8’ tent. Any plans on making a 5x10.

Well the eagle has landed ,,, Thanks MarsHydro .

First impressions

Packaging was good and stealthy

Tent 4x2 / great quality and easy to construct .

The reflective surface is the best I have seen and used.

Little touches like the storage pocket and viewing window are great
DSCF2044_1.jpg
DSCF2045_1.jpg

SP200 light

Packaging was good and stealthy .

The light and construction again is top quality ,it came with ratchet hangers and had two metal hooks that attach to the light to which the ratchet hangers attach too ,,( you would be advised to put a picture or diagram on where these actually fit on the light when hanging)
I found it easy to hang

This light fits perfectly a 4x2 tent , complete coverage along the whole length

The light produced for want of a better word is pleasant , its easy to look at plants under it and appears as bright as my previous 350 watt light

I will be using this for the seedstockers and general light comps , I will also start a thread in marshydro section to detail my thoughts on this package soon

But I am initially very impressed with the package and look forward to growing with it.

DSCF2051.JPG
DSCF2048.JPG
DSCF2047.JPG
DSCF2041_1.jpg
DSCF2042_1.jpg
DSCF2049.JPG

First impressions

Little touches like the storage pocket and viewing window are great View attachment 1001249 View attachment 1001250

SP200 light

The light and construction again is top quality ,it came with ratchet hangers and had two metal hooks that attach to the light to which the ratchet hangers attach too ,,( you would be advised to put a picture or diagram on where these actually fit on the light when hanging)
I found it easy to hang

The light produced for want of a better word is pleasant , its easy to look at plants under it and appears as bright as my previous 350 watt light

I will be using this for the seedstockers and general light comps , I will also start a thread in marshydro section to detail my thoughts on this package soon

But I am initially very impressed with the package and look forward to growing with it.

View attachment 1001258 View attachment 1001259 View attachment 1001260 View attachment 1001261 View attachment 1001262 View attachment 1001264

Congrats, buddy! :d5:

Let's see some great grows. :thumbsup:

First impressions

Little touches like the storage pocket and viewing window are great View attachment 1001249 View attachment 1001250

SP200 light

I found it easy to hang

View attachment 1001258 View attachment 1001259 View attachment 1001260 View attachment 1001261 View attachment 1001262 View attachment 1001264
Looks awesome wish I had gotten it!

First impressions

SP200 light

I found it easy to hang

great! when you start the new thread, don't forget to mention me

Hello everyone, for our SP-200, the first shipment, we make the light 250w, higher par output, higher wattage, but a little lower efficiency than 200w; So for future SP-200, which one do you prefer? The 200w, highest efficiency or 250w, higher par output, but a little lower light efficiency?
If you choose 200W, type 1; 250w, type 2; Thanks!
www.mars-hydro.com
TIM图片20181215092905.jpg

Thank you MarsHydro & Tina for having the SP 200 Give Away. :d5:

I received my prize

image.jpg

Back