Well my light is still in cali. It's been shipped to four different places in cali. Now it's saying delivered by Friday. I seriously hate the company you all picked for shipping. I won't even buy from ebay if they ship with that company. @MarshydroTina if i happen to order another can i request a different place to ship.

Well my light is still in cali. It's been shipped to four different places in cali. Now it's saying delivered by Friday. I seriously hate the company you all picked for shipping. I won't even buy from ebay if they ship with that company. @MarshydroTina if i happen to order another can i request a different place to ship.
we always use FedEx, it is usually quick, and the fast shipping with 3-5 days, I don't know why this time it's so slowly

3 plants under pro II 160
21 days of 12/12 flowering
TIM图片20181205155724.jpg
TIM图片20181205155728.jpg
TIM图片20181205155732.jpg
TIM图片20181205155737.jpg

grow under Mars reflector 96
View attachment 982604
Just so you know, it's "grown under..."

Great photos and super looking nugs! Makes me ink I might need to get a Mars too add to the tent. I like their spectrum. I need to research how the UVB and IR setting are in your lights.

Great photos and super looking nugs! Makes me ink I might need to get a Mars too add to the tent. I like their spectrum. I need to research how the UVB and IR setting are in your lights.

Grown means done... A grow under mars would mean still going. My guess is with all those pistils it's still growing.

we always use FedEx, it is usually quick, and the fast shipping with 3-5 days, I don't know why this time it's so slowly
Anytime i get something shipped through fedex it takes weeks. I have waited 3 weeks one time for calmag. Not upset with you all was just wondering.

Last edited:

sorry my English is not good, I thought I always speak Chinglish--Chinese Eglish, haha.
our official website link is www.mars-hydro.com . If you have question about the light and tent, please feel free to PM me :cheers:

Back