Made my day. I was wondering why you weren't pushing it. But i didn't tell anyone to vote for me. Just tried to get more traffic through for mars light and contest. Thanks though and i will hopefully show what that thing can do!
LOL AFN has done so much for me I love to spreed the good Karma. I only wanted to bring some attention
to the contest not really win lol Im glad you won buddy. We are all weeners lol

we have several items left in Canadian warehouse, and need to clear. The price is really nice, 50% off, quanitity limited, and only for Canada growers. Anyone interested, just let me know.
Bar24-60cm: 4pcs left 43USD/pc
Bar24-120cm 12pcs left 55USD/pc
Bar48-120cm 12pcs left. 75USD/pc
www.mars-hydro.com

Tina I am shocked that a 3rd party website would offer better prices than mars hydro website I paid 225 with 10% off and a 3rd party website was less with just original price

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

See look at price difference or 225 from Mars hydro I am not a happy customer at all and I placed my order already
f3acf690cc4b2cd2ba5e9aeb66f298e8.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

See look at price difference or 225 from Mars hydro I am not a happy customer at all and I placed my order already
f3acf690cc4b2cd2ba5e9aeb66f298e8.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I went to that site and can't find a mars product but also they have everything on sale for cyber week.

I went to that site and can't find a mars product but also they have everything on sale for cyber week.
Well I just screenshot it from the site it's under tents and brands then lists mars hydro and it's cheaper than official website how can that be it makes no sense

Companies usually try to get rid of old stock at end of year.

They probably buy 1000's tents at a discount but only sale 80% instead of keeping in stock and having to deal with it on taxes it's better to let go at cost or sometimes cheaper. Everyone always wants the next best thing so you have to keep changing stock

Tina I am shocked that a 3rd party website would offer better prices than mars hydro website I paid 225 with 10% off and a 3rd party website was less with just original price

Hi, This is our agent, they are do sale promotion now, we didn't know that before, I just asked my colleague to contact them, I think they want to sell old stock before Christmas. I am really sorry for that.

Back