As most know, I won the Mars-Hydro Pro ll Epistar 120.

Here are pics of the differences between my old Best 600w LED.

View attachment 969647 View attachment 969654

These are both the same age. The first one is my old start that always became what I call leggy, stretch out.

The second one is my new start. It's bottom leaves became crunchy because I had it in my nursery tent for the first week and it became a little too warm and dry, but you can see the difference my LED has made!

This grow will be completely different then my last.

I am totally amazed

Mars-Hydro is fantastic
Thanks for your feedback, please keeping the good job, any update, don't forget to mention me :pighug:

How many growers like the purple color Led light? also how many growers like white color Led light? As everybody know that Mars Hydro only have purple color lights, but we will produce new white color light soon. Is there anyone have interested in our New light?:d5: we would like to call it super light:woohoo:
45231180_2036076563118646_7677904733440311296_n.png

I love the purple! My wife's fav color. Matches many colors in my house! :coco:

How many growers like the purple color Led light? also how many growers like white color Led light? As everybody know that Mars Hydro only have purple color lights, but we will produce new white color light soon. Is there anyone have interested in our New light?:d5: we would like to call it super light:woohoo:
View attachment 970367
I'm always interested in what Mars bring new to the market! :thumbsup:

I like the white

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Back