Tina Chou My PE came down today, I have had entire plants produce less than some of these colas. Mars 96, Fox Farms Trio nutes at 1/8 their charts with Calimagic at every non feed watering, supplemented with Mammoth P throughout and Bembe in the last three weeks. Sonny Hobbes really helped me with light schedules and support on here and my other groups has been phenomenal. Sorry, photos are not too fantastic:
the photos is great, you grow well. :bighug:

Recently we found some fake email claims that they are Mars Hydro like: 420love@mars-hydadmin@vividgro.com, We used to found some email like 420grow@gmail.com etc., and they are trying to talk customer into buying Mars Hydro products from them, after customer paid good money, they won't ship out items, or ship out some fake items. This is definitely not fair to our customers!
So please all be attention, all mars hydro sales rep, will have email address like: xxx@mars-hydro.com or xxx@lgledsolutions.com, all other email address like @gmail.com @hotmail.com or even like @vividgro.com is definitely FAKE! Please do not buy anything from them.

Welcome back, Tina! :toke:

Thank you for the info on the rippers! :thumbsup:

Recently we found some fake email claims that they are Mars Hydro like: 420love@mars-hydadmin@vividgro.com, We used to found some email like 420grow@gmail.com etc., and they are trying to talk customer into buying Mars Hydro products from them, after customer paid good money, they won't ship out items, or ship out some fake items. This is definitely not fair to our customers!
So please all be attention, all mars hydro sales rep, will have email address like: xxx@mars-hydro.com or xxx@lgledsolutions.com, all other email address like @gmail.com @hotmail.com or even like @vividgro.com is definitely FAKE! Please do not buy anything from them.

Wow...Really.... @MarshydroTina ...do you have an Affiliate Link or a set mail addy that we can publish so all our AFN buyers know they are dealing with the real thing..?

Back