the giveaway activity will end today, if you want to get the free Mars Pro II 120, please don't wait to post your harvest pics on here.
AFN(2).jpg

Im still waiting to see a giveaway that really helps someone. Sorry but if you are growing monster ass plants, your lights are good. Do a giveaway for the worst setup, so ppl who cant afford them get a chance to shine! Also to the cob guys, like you would ever give up those beauties and go back to blurple lol

Im still waiting to see a giveaway that really helps someone. Sorry but if you are growing monster ass plants, your lights are good. Do a giveaway for the worst setup, so ppl who cant afford them get a chance to shine! Also to the cob guys, like you would ever give up those beauties and go back to blurple lol

Its a great idea! I've not been keeping tabs on my likes but if I win, I hereby announce that I'll gift it to a deserving grower, one who cannot afford it! I have enough lights as it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so many pics you posted lol, so this is a question that how can I know who is the winner. maybe I need to change vote method, anyone have a good suggestion?
Put the pictures up that have been posted and vote on them it is just a thought.

I'm feeling a bit Eeyore!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I withdraw from this comp due to confusion I am not mad at all. But this is not for me sorry. Thank you for the opportunity.

Back