How many plants you grow in your tent?

6 or 8 depending on the strain and turn around time and if any have got away from me in veg... I've recently changed that set up after i chopped those lady's so I can get the canopy that little bit lower by lowering the scrog net, trying to get a little bit better light penetration for that extra Oz or 2.

Damn, wish I knew that yesterday, cos of the laws in our country, I delete most of my pictures after posting them, so I’ve got more in another thread, any way to get them bumped over[emoji102]?

Nuggets

If they're in another thread, right click, "save as", upload here. Simples.

And no need to be so paranoid, I copy pics over from my phone to PC so there's never a pic on my phone, and even here they need a warrant to search my PC and if they have one then they have enough on me anyway. Just make sure "portable" devices are clean on the off chance plod or whoever asks for a look, and then you know you can screw them up by actually freely cooperating

If they're in another thread, right click, "save as", upload here. Simples.

And no need to be so paranoid, I copy pics over from my phone to PC so there's never a pic on my phone, and even here they need a warrant to search my PC and if they have one then they have enough on me anyway. Just make sure "portable" devices are clean on the off chance plod or whoever asks for a look, and then you know you can screw them up by actually freely cooperating

Yeah sweet thanks for that man, I’ve only really started taking pictures since I came on here and I only use my phone, and I have a bad track record with losing my phone man
Peace

Nuggets

Sweet, a good friend of mine asked me to a blues concert weekend from tomorrow morning, the band his mate wants to see is on at 10:30 am tomorrow morning, so yeah better get the legs on tomorrow we r camping overnight, love the blues [emoji106][emoji41]
Peace

Nuggets

Back